[EU] WTB Cheap, small enclosure

Looking for an ABS or other cheap and small enclosure to put on my Loaded Coyote. Looking to fit a 12s1p or 10s2p + BMS and ESC. Can be double stack.

If you’ve been looking to get rid of your old, junk enclosure – now’s your chance! :smiley:

7 Likes

I have a 3 year old sistema lunch box :smiley:

1 Like

No thanks :laughing:

2 Likes

multicompartment and it’s colour matching

sorry xD

6 Likes

This retro enclosure could be yours for only £40 plus shipping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m interested in finding out what you get. I am waiting on an enclosure to arrive from the eskating website which I’m hoping will fit my 10s2p double shack battery.

Yeah I messaged a guy on here selling an eskating enclosure, but he hasn’t responded yet. Don’t want to buy directly from eskating due to their reputation…

1 Like

My other option was a diye enclosure off of Amazon.

Yeh to say that the enclosure delivery has been slow would be an understatement. The first package got lost by ups, and the second shipment is currently being held up in a warehouse in italy :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

You might check this one:

I messaged them regarding the specs but no reply, maybe you’ll get luckier

Dani

2 Likes

mboards enclosure by far the cheapest and they got small sizes

RUdPyQP

9 Likes

Depending on how long you can be bothered to wait,

2 Likes

Would a not so good looking 2 parter also work?

I have these metal enclosures from the wowgo 2s you can have, just pay shipping.

I believe i drilled a hole as thick as 3 12awg wires in one of the enclosures.

2 Likes

mboards enclosures are cheap and more than durable enough for a shitty little miniboard, no point in making some titanium steel case for a 10s1p

or 3d print it

Naw it’s not that, he’s just a shitcunt that’s all

5 Likes

I’ve got a fibreglass one that may do. I should be back home in a week and I can check. I can also check the fitment on the kut-thaka which is the same as the coyote.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I’ll wait to hear back from Ben, and if not, then buy one of @xsynatic’s enclosures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From memory it’s internal measurements are 340mmx145mmx30mm

1 Like