[EU/World-wide] Biggest sale thread of last year! Rusins leaving esk8 sale

im not so sure u r actually leaving, which is a good thing :joy:

9 Likes

Are the moon drives complete?

Yes, no parts missing, just bring your own motors and wheels

1 Like

Ill take em.

3 Likes

Hey Man, is that lonely maytech 6374 still available?

I have a widow one at home wondering if we could arrange a date for them 2 at mine.

Mine has the exact same print on it but I can’t see kv rating written anywhere, any advice how to find out kv?

2 Likes

attach it to an ESC, run motor detection, then on the right-hand sidebar of vesc tool enable real time data and keyboard control. Open the real time data tab, press an arrow key on your keyboard to spin the motor up, and take a screenshot of the ERPM, voltage input, and duty cycle. Then you can calculate KV as RPM / V where RPM = ERPM / 7 and V = voltage input * duty cycle the motor was spinning at :slight_smile:

(Honestly I wish vesc tool just showed you the detected KV during the detection phase.)

4 Likes

:100:
Sounds like a good request for vesc forum/discord

7 Likes

That’s clever, I’ll do that!

Are you confident on your end that is 150kv? I don’t seem to be able to find any information about these types of motors being anything other than 170/190/220

150kv definitely existed in this size. When I bought this one from a forum member it was allegedly 170kv, but when I did the math from vesc data it appears to be closer to 150kv actually :confused:

3 Likes

Matrix 2s with Moon drives, caliber baseplates, Evolve belt guards, and Stormcore ESC box sold!

Gonna check mine tonight, I’m pretty sure ill be around that value too.

Is the price negotiable and where are you shipping from? I’m in UK

I’m in Latvia. Price isn’t negotiable. Shipping should be ~15€.

Result is 162 for mine,

Do you remember your figure?

151 I believe. Close enough to be considered equal imo

Was that foc or bldc mode?

FOC, but I would be surprised if that made a difference

6374 Maytech motor SOLD

Does anyone have a spare 6355 maytech motor or just the can? Then I’d have a pair and could use the one I have :upside_down_face:

Yup I believe I have a 170kv one but I’ll check this evening what it is and get pictures

2 Likes

The marks on the can are from being mounted too close to the deck and rubbing paint off on hard turns. No Kv marked and I don’t have a VESC at my desk to test spin to calculate it, I bought it on here and I think I remember it being 170kv but not 100% sure

2 Likes

KV doesn’t matter as I have my own stator to put in it :slight_smile: PM / DM me how much you want for it

1 Like