EU | RedEmber Soma [SERIOUS]

Change of plans, i need my money to go elsewhere, no longer need this master piece

NEW-RedEmber Soma skinned by Tim with Enclosure. It has 2 blemishes because fucking FedEx doesn’t know how to handle packages
500euro

This is one heck of a deck, I don’t want to sell it, @jamie’s decks are just amazing.
Life demands it goes :sob:

11 Likes

I want that Soma so bad man… Actually funny story, that skin on it was what I first decided to put on my killshot until @Sender’s new stock came in :grin:

5 Likes

It’s a gentleman’s board dear sir :relieved:

4 Likes

@tinp123 How did you connect the cells in the middle of the battery?

2 Likes

What is it with derailing my threads :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry; but maybe potential buyers will be interested in how the product was made :wink:

4 Likes

25mm wide nickel. 0.15mm thickness if I remember right.

1 Like

How are the cells connected? Is the nickel folded? Or is it connected on the bottom, where we can’t see?

1 Like

Why would it be connected at the bottom? Try to read a bit battery builders thread, you will understand it much better :wink:

3 Likes

im sorry, i will see myself out :joy:

7 Likes

4 Likes

It’s folded nickel and one-piece fishpaper over it so it’s impossible to see it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you; I was questioning if either I was missing something obvious, or if you had invented the world’s most compact way of connecting adjacent cells :laughing:

Edit: Found a post made by you showing the missing step of folding the packs: The battery builders club

I’m surprised the nickel can be safely folded so tight like that, but oh well, I’ve done it myself too. Sorry for derailing your thread, Louis!

3 Likes

Haha sorry, I’ve got you wrong :slightly_smiling_face: there is a small gap between cells, but fishpaper holds them on the same plane (there is no angle between groups)

2 Likes

Thx @PixelatedPolyeurthan - I’ll be here if you need another one day!

8 Likes

@malJohann what about this one?

2 Likes

Did you link me for the Redember? If so thanks, but they’re cheaper locally.

4 Likes

Unity pics

1 Like

Are there a lot of people selling redembers in OZ?

1 Like

TBH the bigger issue is cashflow. I have to choose what I buy.

1 Like