(EU)Looking to buy wheels and 12s charger

hi all , does anyone in EU, to have for sale this wheel model , Evolve 150 mm with inner

, And 12S chearger 3 or 4 A??? And sensor wire extension !

I have a 12s charger for sale, almost new.

I’ll take pictures if you are interested.

7 A , is not to big ??

I’m interested

Depends on your pack, 30Q cells are rated for 4A charging max, so if you have a 2p pack you can go 8A easily :wink:

I’ll take some pictures tomorrow, have it at work :slight_smile:

yes , 12s 4p ,30q

someone have ???

Wouldn’t charge a 2P at 8A lol

For safety, go about 75%of your rated limit. So 2p would be more 6a

I would never charge a 2P pack at 8A lmao. I charge in regards to the P groups for 30Q. 4P 4A, 3P 3A. I’m going 6P and will only use 6A charger for “fast” charging and 2A at home.

1 Like

Those tyres are brand new and sold out most places immediately I believe. What wheel are you using? It needs to be the Evolve or equivalent because the hub is slightly bigger.

Just checking you know :slightly_smiling_face:

You are suggesting as a “fast” charger to use only 25% of your possible charging capacity? Wouldnt that be the “slow” option?

1 Like

i buy just a 30 minutes before , 4 pieces , sow it will be 150 mm wheel

and i will use with trampa superstar

1 Like

I try and charge at 2A as much as possible. I know its probably retarded but that’s just me. I don’t ever use my any other charger except for group rides or when i forgot to charge the night before. (I use my board to get to work.)

No thats perfect

That’s perfect

1 Like

@ThermalChild @Sebas @Flasher , i have a power supply 54 v, 5 A , it’s good
to charge the 12s 4p Pack ??

@Lazea If your wires are big enough, sure. Your batteries can technically go up to 16a. Dont do such a thing but they can.