(EU - Denmark) New/used/crap items for sale. EVERYTHING SOLD!

Hey everyone!

IM LOCATED IN THE EU (DENMARK)

I’ve basically decided to sell all of my spare parts and used parts. I need cold cash to buy an electric unicycle.

Offers are very much welcome.

All payments will be done in DKK (Danish kroner)!

See the Google Sheets for the current status and better overview. Will remove items from this post once they get sold.

The price you will be paying is the yellow box! All the prices are without shipping!

Enjoy the pictures :slight_smile:

750DKK/€99,51 PER MOTOR - Sensored SK3 6374 150kv motor: NOT RECEIVED YET!

Condition: Never used
Description:

(Not the actual motors but look identical)

80DKK/€10,61 - BKB clone ABEC11 90mm flywheels:

Condition: Used (200 km)
Description:

• Used on asphalt. Bearings are also included. Says ABEC9 on the bearing shield. 1 wheel core has been made slightly bigger to fit a pulley (The 36t im also selling).

40DKK/€5,31 - 3D printed sparkle case:

Description:

• Planned to mod my GT2B using this case, but ended up using the “Master Cho” case instead. Have been sanded so feels quite nice. Printed in PLA with 0.1 layer height and 100% infill.

FREE - GT2B plastic case and more:

Description:

• Leftovers from modding the remote. Got no idea what to use it for, but it’s cheap. There is some screws, rubber handle and other stuff included (see picture)

40DKK/€5,31 - BKB motor mount:

Condition: Used (250 km)
Description:

• Includes belt covers made for 90mm & 97mm wheels. Belt covers are printed in PLA with 100% infill. The belt cover for 90mm wheels have been painted and got an layer of expoy over it, so it should hold up better. Loctite is still stuck on the big screw. Works absolutely fine, just be aware that you can’t adjust the angle and it sits quite low from the deck (at least for me)

100DKK/€13,27 - Eskating.eu anti spark:

Condition: Used (200 km)
Description:

• Had it fail on me once. Opened the heat shrink and fixed it. Glued the heat shrink back together with hot glue. When it’s rainy, dirt and small stones get stuck in the switch pretty easily. Replaced the XT90 that connects to the VESC, since it was a very tight fit. Switch light is blue and there is a 60A fuse installed (If you decide to swap the fuse to more than 60A, it’s probably also a good idea to swap the 12AWG to 10AWG)

FREE - TorqueBoards 6355 190kv motor:

Condition: Broken
Description:

• It decided to kill it self while I was riding. It feels like it’s braking constantly, so it’s probably shorted. Great for practicing battle hardening.

65DKK/€8,62 - HTD5M Belts:

Condition: 3 used (max 250 km) and 9 never used
Description:

• Prefer selling all together. 2x 12mm 250mm & 10x 12mm 255mm. Bought from China so no idea how quality is.

60DKK/€7,69 - TorqueBoards 12mm 36t ABEC wheel pulley:

Description:

• Used on a single drive. Works with the wheels im also selling. Screws have been loctited.

15DKK/€1,99 - TorqueBoards 12mm 16t motor pulley:

Description:

• Very rusty after cleaning it with alcohol (not recommened lol). Accidentally bend the sides, but seems like I managed to bend them back. Keyway that works with TorqueBoards 6355 motor is also included

2 Likes

@seaborder there is a focbox here that you can probably fix

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s already sold… Got 2 interested already. Will put you in que :slight_smile:

No worries. You can remove me. Changed ny mind on it. Sorry! I don’t really need a second telemetry device.

1 Like

Can i get the davga and the x things . Can you find out the shipping to Australia 2580 please.

Hi :slight_smile:

The Davega seems to already have been sold. Will put you in que :slight_smile:

The x-things will cost 60DKK shipping untracked and 275 DKK tracked.

If the Davega turns out to be available ill take it! im from The Netherlands.

1 Like

Please hold the Nano Bergmeister adapters for me. I am currently on a business trip but will be back home tomorrow. Could you give me a shipping estimate for Japan?
Thanks!

1 Like

did I miss it? :smiley: on the one side I have so much stuff to repair atm but maybe thats sth for me :smiley:

1 Like

You haven’t :slight_smile:

They are on hold :slight_smile: Shipping to Japan is 90DKK untracked with a Max weight of 500 gram. Will just have to weight them to confirm.

1 Like

I’m interested Broken Focbox 1.6 to fix my board, I’m on a tight budget, can you tell me something if it’s still for sale. thx

1 Like

Hey!

It’s still for sale. Just remember it’s broken and you/someone else will have to fix it :slight_smile:

ok i i keep it! send me the details on PM. :grin:

Just updated all the available parts (both remotes on hold)

Thanks to everyone who has already purchased!

Expecting to ship all the parts tomorrow.

If you buy over the weekend, i’m expecting to ship monday :slight_smile:

Small lovely bump :blush:

If anyone is interested in a single sensored sk3 190kv, hit me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i offer 50 euros for the wheels from uk

1 Like

I am absolutely finished that you have sold the sk3’s before consulting me. Not sure that I am going to be able to forgive you to be honest.

I am broken.

1 Like

Haha lol

They are not sold yet :slight_smile: does that mean there is still hope for me? :grimacing:

1 Like