[EU] CUSTOM ESKATE WITH TOP PARTS

[EU] CUSTOM ESKATE WITH TOP PARTS ALL NEW

sell custom electric skateboard used 1 times. i sell it because i can’t use it often.
parts list: smart bms with app for ios, evolve tires offroad, evolve truck, lacroix stormcore 60d, lacroix puck remote controller, deck from electricboardsolutions with custom grip, flipsky 192kv x2, battery 12s5p Sanyo 3500mah, battery cover for 12s5p, charger.
Price 1180
range 35km real
3 speed mode. top speed more than 50km/h

Images
  • upload pictures here

4 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Did you build that battery yourself? Might want to post more photos of the process to give a buyer more confidence in your work.

GLWS!

hello the battery is not builded by me but i pay an expert of eskate for stay safe.

1 Like

Good. I think you should say the company or who built the battery in your post.

Well it has fishpaper between the groups so that’s a good start. What about the welding and soldering?

2 Likes

tomorrow ask other photos and post here. but the skate is perfect in all. i spend a lot of money for build it

1 Like

Sounds good - pics are more valuable than most words

glws

battery, grip and configurations were made by @Raul96 you can see all of his works are perfects.

2 thins about this board: it’s running a 12s5p sanyo 3500mah 20700, with smart bms, stormcore 60d, Hoyt remote, 6355 from flipsky, evolvé trucks and wheels
The board was not made by me, this guy try to make it by him self, and I ending up finishing it for him, one motor have a problem with the sensors, so it’s running hif sensorless, but the board anyway work flowless, the board it’s a bit high of the ground for me, but this is a personal taste, comes with a 4a charger

4 Likes

Is this a burn mark?

2 Likes

Also, if you use a smart bms then post some battery stats pics. Something like this:

yes sir cused by the saldering gun, nothing went short don’t warries

1 Like

If you separate the parts do you know what price you could do for the evolve wheels?