(EU)(BE) Selling everything for €350! | New and Used | Motors 5055-140KV, SR Deck, 10S3P, Trucks, 11S Charger, 10S BMS, etc

Yeah give them to @moon if I need I will find someone else

Thanks though

1 Like

Hi did they get sold as I am actually quite interested in the end

BUMP, NESE and BMS remain available. If you’re interested in something send me your best offer.

I want them. I’ll P.M u

1 Like

NESE has been sold to Chaki.

Lowering the prices:
Custom KV FlipSky 5055-140Kv motors | New | €70
SlickRevolution Urban 80 | New | Deck with enclosures | €90
10S3P Samsung 30Q pack | Sligtly used (4 cycles) | with BMS D239 LiTech, made by @pjotr47 | €150
Trucks | New | with pulley covers | €20
11s Charger | New | €10
10s BMS | New | €5

2 Likes

That’s a crazy good deal on the battery :+1:

P.S. You mean pulley covers, not wheel covers

2 Likes

Happy to buy the following:
BMS 10S

10S3P Samsung 30Q pack | Sligtly used (4 cycles) | with BMS D239 LiTech, made by @pjotr47 | €150

11s Charger as well

1 Like

Hi! Are your trucks still available ? Thanks

Hi, i’m interested in the motors. Can you send me a picture of the motor shaft, because of the pulleys. Greetings Jens

Everything is reserved atm, will get back to all replies asap! Sorry for the delay guys!

Update:
Not everything was sold, everything that was has been received by all the buyers so it’s time to update my thread.

Still available:
Custom KV FlipSky 5055-140Kv motors | New | €70
SlickRevolution Urban 80 | New | Deck with enclosures | €90
Trucks | New | with pulley covers | €20
11s Charger | New | €10
10s BMS | New | €5

Adding a few new parts:
10s 4A Charger | Slightly used | €20

Box of miscellaneous parts | Almost all new | €50
(The last of my hobby stuff that was cluttering my closet. Contains loads of heatshrink, DAVEGA PCB’s, Bunch of bushings bearings, hangers, barrel connecters for chargers, Also some belts that aren’t in the picture and many nuts and bolts)

Storm ESK8 Wheels | New | €30
(Beware! Normal ESK8 bearings don’t fit nicely! They are too lose, you either have to put tape around them, or drill a larger bearing slot for bigger bearings.)

1 Like

@CarbonV
What do you mean by davega pcbs?

1 Like

Would take heatshrink and fishpaper if it is cheap to ship

2 Likes

The actual green pcb where you can put the electronics onto to make a davega. The LCD needed is also in that box.

@Halbj613
Would like to sell that whole box as the complete box at once.

1 Like

@CarbonV
Hi mate,
Are the trucks and the BMS 10s still available if so I take them :wink: …What would it be to send them within Belgium in Liege area (Visé). Thanks in advance…
So 20€ the truck with pulley cover (I mean as shown in the picture the motor mount are also part of the sale?) and 5€ for the BMS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, the wheels and BMS are still up for grabs? I’m up for it if shipping to France are at a sensible price.

1 Like

So everything, besides the actual enclosure?

1 Like

No this is a PCB + screen, you need to be able to assemble the smd chips on the pcb yourself + add enclosure and connectors to make it a full DAVEGA

1 Like

Dibs on that charger, I’ll find a use for it. Sending you a PM.

1 Like