[Closed] 4 x APS 6384S 80kV motors (2 lightly used + 2 brand new) 300€

I have thought about making a bike with esk8 motors. Those would be perfect… Interested.
Edit: PM sent.

1 Like

Also for escooter. About that @Riako I would need to ask you a suggestion. Being postpone it for too long.

1 Like

@rey8801 have you made a thread about how to make a DD with “traditionnal” motors ?

1 Like

More than one :grin: 2 actually. Mad Fury (from hub motors) and MAD Storm (from outrunner motors). In the first post there is the link to the previous forum for more pics.

1 Like

Exactly, they were the road trip one, but as I haven’t ridden my board (but my car - cars brooms…) during the trip, I just run them a bit once at home, the start of summer, on my Darth Vapor. Before preparing the new one for the winter!

I was set at around 35kmh for the trip setup. Then +40kmh.

Red Bear, was running them AWD on his purple monster, 9", 10x36T, with a full 12s20p in the middle + charger and spare parts itch side (no trailer for him) = +/- 40kmh :

It was running like a big fucking jeep, eating every terrain !! Insane setup!

The good thing is the need less amps, so heat less, but torque almost as much.
Like @iamasalmon say, with low kV you could run small wheels pulley and save ground clearance (like using a small gear drive but on 9" wheel for AT board …).

Tell me Rey ? :slight_smile:

To let everybody know, shipping to US start at +50€ (and +80 for DHL and others)…

@PrivacyDoctor as already called bibs :wink:

7 Likes

Since you are the escooter master. I was wondering:

• Do you advice the direct ADC thumb throttle connection to the vesc?
  • did you use a vesc?
  • do you know of existing scooters medium size that can easier host the battery compartment plus electronics? Or is better to get a frame from an electric one?

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Shipping kills the deal for me. Passing on my dibs. Will wait and get the right KV motors (for my application) from APS once I actually need them. Thank you!

1 Like

plop,

No more dibs !

So, who want a crazy 4WD build ?!

3 Likes

1 Like

Where is your black friday offer!!!

2 Likes

:grin: ok,…

same price but I add a gift !

a deck, brand new. I will take photos tomorrow :wink:
it’s the right one :

I will also get way more to come, I’m preparing la lista !

1 Like

Nooo way, do it after christmas when i will have money !!!

1 Like

Still got these motors?

1 Like

apparently you get a deck with them now

2 Likes

yes sir !

1 Like

What deck is that? Looks fun

Provisionally, I’ll take them. Must just check with my co conspirators.
Do you take cash or enclosures as payment. :rofl:

3 Likes

Need all 4? I realised I only have one set of 10mm motors for my geared setup. If they blow I’m fucked. We could split if you fancy

I’d definitely need all 4. 4 wheel drive…

3 Likes

Noooo take mine :pray::pray::heart::heart::laughing: