eskdiy.com- website launch

Yeah the 120mm cloudwheel with kegel core would be awesome, we don’t have many choice in wheels above 105mm, i would insta buy one set.

2 Likes

The Kegel wheel core, which we have produced this rubber wheel before, was sold out last year and ceased production.

https://eskdiy.com/products?handler=wheels,For the wheels on the current website, we can also use kegel wheels. I have to confirm the needs.

What was the size? Is that the fakey kegel Al core that is slightly off?

31.6mm

31…?

Gears and belts,
Is the driven gear considered?

Cushing work before the Spring Festival

1 Like

@jamie
@longhairedboy
@xsynatic

The seller mentioned he would like this in Vendor Corner, and IMHO, it belongs there. Okay with you?

3 Likes

yeah I’ll bump it over there. Thanks Bill!

3 Likes

Appreciate it and I know the vendor does, too.

2 Likes

You should consider changing this to “VESC based ESC” or into anything that Trampa cannot bite into.

1 Like

This is great advice.

1 Like

Or just say its compatible with VESC Tool and leave it at that. If i had a vesc based ESC at this point i wouldn’t even say it was VESC based or mention VESC anywhere on the page except for the configuration software. And I hear people are solving that problem too, so…

4 Likes

Thank you, I just modified it.

1 Like

Thank you very much for helping me move the post, and for suggesting changes, I have changed the product title.I will continue to study in the forum. :grin:

1 Like

At present, the main product produced is the electric skateboard OWNBOARD W2 PRO.

|Deck:|Fiberglass bamboo, 38 * 9.05 inches, Flex design
|Engine:|5 25 5 Double belt motor, 160 Kv 7 50W * 2
|Wheel:|Shock-absorbing and comfortable 105mm cloud wheel
ESC:
W2 PRO ESC uses a custom Hobbywing ESC with sensors. Even if you are riding on mountain roads, the voltage setting of 12S has a faster starting speed and stronger climbing ability than W2.

battery:
The battery uses a 12S2P Samsung 40T battery pack, which has a faster startup speed and stronger climbing ability. OWNBOARD’s professionally designed battery box is made of aluminum alloy die-casting, which has higher strength, stronger heat dissipation, reliability, and almost maintenance-free characteristics, and has an IP55 waterproof design.

Motor:
Customized 5255 brushless outer rotor motor, 160KV 750W * 2, higher power density; tile-shaped neodymium boron disk can improve magnetic flux and provide more powerful power, 0.2mm silicon steel sheet can reduce current loss and heat generation

Regenerative braking: braking
The battery will be charged at time, which can save more energy and extend the driving time.

2.4G wireless remote control:
With 3 speed modes, ergonomic design, excellent soft-touch materials, no connection loss, smoother acceleration and braking. The integrated LED display shows settings and battery power. We also include vibration reminders for power and connection.

Vibration-absorbing and comfortable cloud wheel
The use of the new 105mm cloud wheel can ensure high durability and a more comfortable riding experience.

Ceramic bearings:
Dust-proof, durable electric skateboard bearings can achieve professional speeding and longer service life.

Are there any spare parts you like on w2 pro parts?

1 Like

variESC is not trademarked if you feel like using that instead of VESC :tm:

3 Likes

Update this set next week

2 Likes

I was looking at your sunmate hubs and pulleys, but the discount did not work.

1 Like