esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

eskdiy.com- website launch

Hey,
We welcome friends from the esk8 forum in the same area to place orders in batches.
eskdiy.com ,Now the products on the shelves are products that are good after testing and screening.
Some of them are suppliers and friends products. We are the same company as ownboard, but the main direction is e board parts. Our latest kit products will not be launched until the Spring Festival.
Off road electric skateboard motor kit with 6368 dual belt motor 3000W Double kingpin trucks and all terrain wheels
We hope that everyone can give us more suggestions and we will update and improve in time. thank you very much.

3 Likes

1 Like

Put up the storm windows.

17 Likes

This will not end well.

9 Likes

Brotherhobby round 3 here we go boys

15 Likes

Whoa whoa guys lets not shoot them down right away. At least look over the site and see what they have to offer.

It looks like mostly stuff for pre-builts and entry level builds, but they have some interesting offerings. I do believe that they are probably another offshoot of some Chinese company, but lets see how it goes.

Ownboard and Eovan products are at least respectable Chinese boards.

Don’t assume that they’re gonna bombard the forum with slow-speed land animals until they prove otherwise :crazy_face: :joy:

Full disclosure, @Eskdiy has sent me a mountainboard kit to test out. And I’m going to give it a shot and see what you can really do with these airless wheels and a cheap kit. I’ve got batteries and resources sitting around, so I figured I might as well give it a go. It might be trash, it might not. I will put it in it’s own thread eventually.

17 Likes

You might end up surprised. A truly great airless tire would sell like hotcakes. Look forward to reading it.

3 Likes

Yeah right now I’m testing the Eovan RF wheels, which are the like thinner type of airless tire, and I like them, but they’re a bit hard for my roads.

The real airless pnummie sized tires on this kit should be interesting. The kit comes with a Hobbywing ESC, but I have a unity sitting around so I may try it with that.

In the past, I think the problem was that they would expand too much and get loose on the rim, as well as really bad wh/mile numbers. We shall see.

3 Likes

I have a 40A ESC I never got around to using. Sourced from Jeff Wu back in the day. 🤦🏻

Might be the same one.

4 Likes

Could be, I’ve always heard good things about hobbywing escs, nice and smooth and predictable. I’m expecting for the power to be very underwhelming, again, we shall see. No harm in trying!

2 Likes

Very apt description. It’s the perfect beginner or coming back from injury ESC.

3 Likes

5 set

no pop smooth riding on shit road? count me in

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wrong core, need kegel core

8 Likes

What size?

all the size
start from 90 and go up to 150, then we are talking

2 Likes

Yeah we’ve been talking about this for ages. Kegel core on the cloudwheels would be awesome

5 Likes

Instant upgrade/mucho sales.

4 Likes