ESK8SUPPLY (DIY parts store with fast worldwide shipping) direct drive, 6.1 es controller, batteries, carbon fibre deck etc (updated: 12th Dec)

can you spare a puppy … or a kitten?

2 Likes

Dude I don’t know if I can say that here, I did not read the guidelines. I am all out of puppies, however the bitch has a litter every 6 month like clockwork if you need some I could save you a couple I am not 100% sure I can ship it tho, maybe if I say it is fresh meat :man_shrugging:.

I am pretty sure hey will fit in a medium fedex box with room to spare for water and food. They will probably arrive dead so you won’t have to do it yourself although diy euthanasia might be easier for you with guns and all.

*Disclaimer for the :snowflake: : This is mostly hypothetical and fictional

7 Likes

you baited me into derailing that poor dude’s thread.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Clearly that dude has issues, crazy what people post on YouTube.

3 Likes

update 15/11/19
NEW ESC coming soon!

We have changed the store to USD, as many people seemed to be confused about the GBP sign (mistaking it for euros). However, for EU UK customers, we still include tax for you guys

ADDEDFoamies/ cloudwheels for those who have asked for them :wink:

2 Likes

Hi.

Was just searching through aliexpress when I cam e upon this

Looks strangely similar to your vesc and direct drive is this you are someone who happened to have the same supply?

Also this which is sold by a different seller

4 Likes

I mean the PCB is similar… but the entire layout seems different.

6 Likes

I guess they use the same supplier. I can’t speak for their service quality / aftersale though. :wink:

3 Likes

The lower one is the es dual pro that we are planning on releasing next month. The first esc is the same as our es controller :+1:

5 Likes

And what about the direct drive

1 Like

I think they are the same (more expensive than our store), we mainly use DHL express shipping.

2 Likes

THanks just clarifying

4 Likes

@Esk8supply Can you sell me two DKP baseplates?

1 Like

I could, the baseplates themselves are not expensive. The shipping is around $18 usd though

1 Like

Black Friday Deals :heart:

1 Like

Had a chance to finally test mine on my 4WD build and I’m in love :slight_smile: I don#t know the difference to real AT pneumatic wheels but these feel really good :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice! Glad you like them :blush:

That’s a single piece hub correct? Not A split hub

2 Likes

Yeah they are

1 Like