Nothing to see here

Nothing to see here.

35 Likes

Personally I like M5 hardware more…and I wear though axle nuts the most so some of those should be in there

7 Likes

Good idea, I hadn’t thought of axle nuts. I will add that.

9 Likes

Real nice Mike.

6 Likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.

5 Likes

This is awesome, deffinetly a need

5 Likes

That what I like to hear :). thank you

1 Like

Ooh. This is nice dude. May I suggest speed rings? Or different thickness shims/spacers? Many times I have wanted a swagful of shims.

13 Likes

Speed rings are also a great idea. I’ve spent way to many minutes of my life looking for those already.

Also @mmaner shipping to Canada would be cool believe it or not metric hardware is still a bitch to source up here.

4 Likes

I’m in for a Mondo kit. I would be up for a Mondoer kit with M5-.8 in it also. Plus the shims are killing me. I found 0.5 mm and 0.2 mm with 10 mm inner diameter. I found I have to take a round file to the hole to use them on my 10 mm axles.

1 Like

@glyphiks, @bourbon_norm & @stratoglide I will look into speed rings and spacers as well, those shouldn’t be too pricey in bulk. thanks guys.

7 Likes

I have been proven wrong on that one. It appears that most places dont want to stock & sell speed rings or spacers. So I am looking at getting them made.

8mm Spacers: 8mm ID x 10mm OD x 10mm width, aluminum
10mm Spacers: 10mm ID x 12mm OD x 10mm width, aluminum

What about speed rings? What width would most people want?

4 Likes

What about precision shims?

1 Like

I probably wont do that, its not something that the CNC companies I work with will make, anything less than 2mm thickness is gonna be pricey. I will likely buy precision 8mm & 10mm spacers & stamped 8mm & 10mm speed rings (shims) in bulk though.

5 Likes

Thats what I meant, if you can source shims, then get spacers made. I think standard size bearing spacers and shims should be enough for most people?

Ditto on that, I only use M5 for trucks
Would love a long bolt pack 40,50,60,70,80mm
And flanged nylok m5 nuts

2 Likes

That’s what the 10-24 bolts are for, trucks. M5 & 10-24 are almost the same diameter. The M4 hardware is for motors, motor mounts, inserts, etc.

1 Like

I know the 10-24 is for trucks, i use M5 instead :yum:

4 Likes

8mm ID x 12mm OD x 0.35mm thick

The 1mm thick are easy to find everywhere, thinner ones are extremely useful and nigh impossible to find.

2 Likes

OK, why?