Esk8 confessional

Try this website. They specialize in high current electric car components. Some of them are for
0-60mph in .5 second drag cars. I think you will find something that works…

https://evwest.com/catalog/

3 Likes

i have thumb throttle remotes in stock now. You’re welcome.

18 Likes

I’ve been riding with a broken magnet in one of my motors for longer than I can remember. Carvon maintenence is no easy thing when Jerry disappeared off the face of the earth and didn’t leave behind much info on 'em. Also missing a screw holding on each can and I have a stripped bolt that’s half in half out. Worked for 300 miles so why would it stop now? I check weekly to make sure it’s fine.

I also think I killed my DRV chip yesterday on my new MTB in the stupidest way possible, so now I gotta look into that. Noob mistake.

6 Likes
  1. I would almost always rather use coarse thread sheet metal screws than inserts and machine screws. They don’t look as good but I can mount up and ride in minutes instead of being all careful and shit installing inserts. This makes @Sender cry regularly :slight_smile:.

2. I planned to make a board that had the brazzers logo on the grip, I thought it would be hilarious. My wife vetoed that shit quick :slight_smile:.

37 Likes

Clearly she’s a whitebox fan.

12 Likes

I’m not asking, that’s a fact :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yup. :confounded:

1 Like

it’s okay. it healed but still looks messed up. (also my thumb was broken)

If you shove the entire remote in your mouth you can easily access the throttle with your tounge. That’s why they’re shaped the way they are.

17 Likes

genius idea. and if you coat the remote with sand paper, it makes the grip so much stronger.

6 Likes

Ask me about the OSRR’s CRC mode.

Crotchal Region Control.

14 Likes

i feel like theres gonna be a learning curve to that one

2 Likes

I like building and designing more than I do enjoy riding.
I break so many local laws by riding my board that it’s not even funny anymore… Every time I hop on I feel like a criminal.

10 Likes

The other day I accidentally plugged my switch into my charging port and blew the fuck outta the switch

Admittedly its my own fault. I like to get a lil baked usually before working on my board but probably won’t be doing that anymore :laughing:

13 Likes

I’m going to tattle on @psychotiller to skatan. He never turns his hotglue gun off. Him and @DerelictRobot not turning things off.

Maybe they want to ready at a moments notice to ride or build a pack. If so, I admire their vigilance.

10 Likes

Sure that’s it.

I’m just lazy. And it works. And when it doesn’t I’ll fix it, so for now it’s part of the adventure.

I’m more surprised this battery didn’t die after I baptised it this winter.

1 Like

Please make an instructional video on foot braking.

I’m stacking up with popcorn

:smirk_cat:

6 Likes

I keep modding my Evolve because I don’t like wood decks :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

While drilling a hole for idler pulleys in my motor mounts, I slipped with the drill and ended up with phase wires all tangled up around the drill bit.

Was expecting torn cables and shorts, but luckily only the wire mesh needed replacement.

5 Likes

I preach safety, but don’t have a single fuse in my board.

:pray::crazy_face:

19 Likes