Esk8 confessional

I never though you’d fall so low to commit petty larceny. Disappointed.

1 Like

Stole? He paid me. Little boy virgin ass is his favorite

Forgot to log into the correct account again huh

I meant what I said. He’s late with the latest paycheck

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better, I have owned a beefy VESC for about a month or two now and the only thing I have done with it is put it in the closet. Even after my remote for it arrives I will probably put that in the closet for at least a week or two before trying the VESC out

Idk if I could ever stomach the Trampa tax for “official hardware”

Official, according to whom?

Has the VESC project ever said they endorse a specific brand as official? Or has it just been the brand claiming this?

I don’t know anything man I just read shit online. Dumb consoomer here.

I call bullshit

Once I ran out of bullet connectors so I went ahead and rigged up 3 pairs of XT60 for my phase wires…

5 Likes

Idk, so far the Trampa VESC is the least blown up one on this forum I think, and they sell a lot of those. Xenith is a strong second. So I’d say if not official, then most reliable.

DV6 is pretty solid in the not-blowing-up category except it’s been deprecated

1 Like

Wait why? Deprecated how

By being replaced by the D60

I don’t think it is, they are different architecture and David never said this

1 Like

Could be selection bias, I haven’t seen many Trampa VESCs on this forum compared to other ESCs because of price, and thus you don’t see many failing just because there’s not many to begin with.

Have you ever seen a Neobox fail? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah very true, could very well be.

Fail to show up, yes. :smiley:

4 Likes

My favourite ESC running Vesc firmware is MakerX DV6, best customer support plus it’s the only Vesc I own that doesn’t heat up without adding an external heatsink… it just comes with one

2 Likes

@xsynatic and I are both still running our v6 neoboxes so far :joy:

I guess this is a confession too :rofl:

6 Likes

Me, too, thanks to @Arzamenable

3 Likes