EnertionBoardsUSA - A New Hope

I will never buy anything from Enertion or Jason Potter ever again. Slim shady just like Carvon.

4 Likes

Lol coming in swinging, my style

3 Likes

R3? I will never buy or trust Enertion products again.

What did they do to you?

We’ve seen it all don’t worry.

I have 2 unities now… both run flawlessly and efficiently… would buy more!

2 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: Questions for Trampa

The wallet

2 Likes

yup… i have one…

im with 100% KGB fuck them. Enertion Boards has to be profiting from Enertion USA. Jason Potter should be in jail.

3 Likes

Wrong corey. I’m just another person who’s been ripped off by Enertion.

3 Likes

ive sent you 3 emails so far and have yet to get a response on “Enertion USA” at Amazon

Of course they do, how else would that happen. SOmeone else selling Potter’s unities… I think Enertion is fucked and the only way to stay above is to sell through someone else. That way they get around bankruptcy or money they owe… Who knows… But If enertion USA keeps working and they keep providing quality unities. I will nor be mad about that. Does anyone know how many people there are that paid for something Enertion has not delivered?

Does anyone have a contact for Enertion to get a status update on if I’ll get a refund or Raptor 2.1? Out $1400 and looks like it’s gone

2 Likes

Probably gone for awhile, maybe 1-2 years and some lawyers.

1 Like

giphy-12

2 Likes

How did you pay?

3 Likes

Welcome brother.

For you to be posting in here looking for a resolution tells me you have exhausted all other avenues and my friend at this point I would respectfully say that you are royally fucked.

You are not alone.

Builders is owned by enertion so try some pressure there but as I said it does not look good for you or the other multiple victims of an ego driven dreamer who squandered all your cash on a last ditch world tour.

So sorry but hang around here and we will show you how to build a proper one, with good solid vendors and customer support.

11 Likes

Can you name a few please?

1 Like

@haggyboard.timo
@torqueboards
Bkb
@eBoosted

and a few i have missed and am too lazy to look up.

10 Likes

@thisguyhere @Agnes_Maytech @akhlut @BigBen

6 Likes