EMB Misc Parts & Accessories (US) - MBS Comp 95, BMS, Gears, Remotes etc

EMB Misc Parts & Accessories (US) - MBS Comp 95, BMS, Gears, Remotes etc…

Have a bunch of things I no longer need, most are brand new.

Located in Tampa, FL if you want to pick up otherwise shipping is included in the prices of everything but the Comp95 Board.

Garage Sale (US) Remotes, BMS’s, Gears, ESC, etc…

$200 + shipping –
MBS Comp 95 Board – great shape but I have too many. Will come with MBS Velcro Bindings but the orange gears/pulleys are not included. (see below, selling some)

Lowered to $60 shipped ($55+ shipping worldwide) (US) –
Enertion Nano-X Remote – like new, used it for one ride while I was waiting on my flipsky. Looks and performs as new and includes everything.

SOLD Broken FOCBox Unity – since I am clearly not going to get my paid replacement from Enertion so theres no sense in keeping this. Not sure if anyone is able to fix them but figured it’s worth something. Has Bluetooth module that can be easily used on other setups so make me an offer!

$20 shipped (US) -
Waterproof remote from ebay. Brand new, only has FWD, didn’t realize until I got it. Wireless charging, comes with everything needed – plug n play

$50 shipped (US) -
Ebay ESC w/Remote
Brand new, used this once on a test board running a 10s2p lithium battery and planned to use it on a build but I never did. Below is the description from eBay:

24-36V Electric Skateboard Controller Dual Motors with Remote

Specifications:
Remote controller: 1005220mm
Control panel: 10076mm
Thermal baffle: 80
59*3mm
Input Voltage: 6S-10S
Please note that this control module have hub motor version and for normal brushless motor version.(like 5065, 5055, 6354,6364,6374…motors)Max power output 1300W. (600W each motor)
The control board is compatible with 24 to 36V voltages, there’s no need to change the voltage. The control board and remote control have been connected to the code before delivery, and the remote control will automatically connect with the control board after starting up. Automatic connection need not yards.

$15 shipped (US) -
Lithium-ion 10S 16A BMS with Balance, waterproof, Single Port (Charges to 42V)
Data Summary INR-10S-16A-S
Charge Voltage: 42V (4.2V per cell ± 0.05V)
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 16 Amps
Peak Discharge Current: 50 Amps
Charging Current - up to 16 Amps
Operating Temp Range – (-30°C to +75°C)
Cell Balance Voltage - 4.2V per cell ± 0.05V
Over Current Detection Delay Time - 9ms
Balance Current 35mA ±5mA
Over Discharge Cutoff - 2.8V ± 0.05V
Size: 62 * 37 * 9 mm

s-l500 s-l500

$45 + shipping EACH (US) –
These are fully adjustable universal steering dampers (steering stabilizers) for motorcycles. I bought these with the intent of putting them on one of my road boards for speed but after my first crash I decided there was no need to go 60 on a mountainboard. They are both brand new.

IMG_5200

$30 shipped (US) –
Brand new, never needed - 10S 45A BMS PCB PCM Li-ion Lipolymer Battery
This is a 10s 36V-42V lithium battery power protection board. With a balanced, same port 45A discharge. Size: 120 * 60 * 9mm. with Cable, length is 300mm.
Protection board with overcharge protection, over discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, temperature protection. (see spec sheet below)

$35 + shipping (US) –
72T Wheel Gears for MBS Wheels (hubs) with 6/32 inserts. The orange ones were used for a test run around the neighborhood but the others are new. Design and print these and use them on all my boards, currently have over 200 miles on one set with zero signs of wear.
PS: you can get a number of different bolts or screws at any hardware store to use on these depending on what wheel you are using.

IMG_5193 IMG_5194 IMG_5195 IMG_5196 IMG_5198

1 Like

Ill give you 20$ for the unity?

1 Like

Could I please just buy the power button for the unity, I’ll give you $10

3 Likes

You know you can get them on amazon?

2 Likes

I’ll literally murder your entire family

7 Likes

Yes FBI this post right here

5 Likes

I don’t have that one but I have about 5 other styles if you want to buy one of those? Shoot me a PM, I would have to see what I have tomorrow.

Or, he’s right, you can get them on amazon, ebay, etc, just a normal switch (6v input I believe)?

3 Likes

Yeah I just wanted the one that comes with the unity since it doesn’t latch, thanks tho

If a device uses a latching switch by default, you need a latching switch to operate it. A non latching switch just sends a pulse so your device would be on only for a moment…you would need to hold it to keep it running

I think latch uses 3 wires and pulse uses 4 wires? Not sure on that though

1 Like

All I know is it’s not like the normal antisparks where it actually moves much and can come unlatched

@257 you better bring your ass over here! Think this one has the potential for a Komodo build; although not the mighty (now deceased) Pro 90 but you can still produce the miracle.

1 Like

yo i’ll take the unity for $100aud shipped to sydney australia if it’s still available? :smiley:

I have one I’ll never use. PM your addy and ill send it.

2 Likes

Holy fuck I love u

2 Likes

Man I’ve been scraping everything I’ve got just to get my board up and running again lol. If you wanna buy it and send it my way I can make it look real good and send it back :alien:

1 Like

Think will be difficult to convert this shape (Comp 95)…

…into this other (Pro 90) ??

@257

2 Likes

I’ll pm you

1 Like

Prices dropped, open to offers!

1 Like

@shuebox Do you still have the nano x

Yes I do!