Dual FocBox Case Heatsink Plate

It has been brought to my attention that there is still a demand for Dual FocBox Case Heatsink Plate within the community.

These are CNC machined aluminium heatsink plates solely for use with dual original Enertion FocBoxes (not Unities) and are designed to be mounted on your enclosure to provide efficient heat spread and dispersal.

They may also fit the upcoming neoBOX, though, I can not offer any guarantee this will be the case.

If there is interest in at least 10 units I will add a pre-order product to my shop where these can be purchased. I would be looking to manufacture them at the end of February, beginning of March.

Please indicate in the poll below if you would like to purchase this if it was available:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

I am in!

2 Likes

Any chance we can get the red color again? Or maybe a new limited edition color :smirk:

2 Likes

Barbie Pink :+1:

2 Likes

I vote this!

1 Like

I updated the poll to change visibility, sorry! If you can, vote again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m down

I’d run that :rofl:

1 Like

I might have updated the poll again. Final time I swear. :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ll just keep voting.
I might create some sock puppet accounts to vote more, lol

3 Likes

Black and red will be available. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is it possible to possibly pay more for other colours?

2 Likes

I am more of a purple man :).

1 Like

Damn I thought I was slick buying the old limited red one :v

1 Like

Same here, violet 4 lyfe :joy:

1 Like

Barney Purple :eyes:

3 Likes

5 yes votes in 10 mins, I think this is happening!

4 Likes

Okay, with my experience of anodizing and quality the colors available are: gold, red, black. If you are into it, I can cover it with 14k gold (serious). :smiley:

6 Likes

Out of curiosity, about how much would a 14k gold run for? :eyes:

2 Likes

If you are really interested I can get a quote for it. :smiley:

2 Likes