Do enertion honor their unity shipping?

I know that enertion has been very shady when it comes to the raptor 2, is it the same with the focboxes?

I want to pre-order a unity and on enertions website they say that it will be shipping june 30th, which is in a week. Does not sound so bad to me. But will they honor this or will it be delay after delay?

1 Like

I wish they just ditched the Raptor and went all out with being a DIY parts supplier. Would be awesome

5 Likes

No.

14 Likes

:point_up:

7 Likes

Never. Enertion is known for not pulling through with anything they say. Just don’t get your hopes up dude.

1 Like

They lie through their elbows! You won’t be seeing the unity for several months Good luck :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Through their elbows? Lol🤣

8 Likes

It is a shame really. Would have been nice to have it before summer is over. Oh well, might go with a flipsky 6.6 instead. But I do not really trust their hardware that much

1 Like

If you want something to a special date, just buy things which in stock and you know will be shipped in time.

5 Likes

Sound advice, thank you.

2 Likes

Their plus versions have good feedback. Also I if something is wrong with hardware, they will fix it for you

1 Like

It this true? I have heard of people having the drv blowing while running advertised specs and then flipsky not willing to do anything about it except throwing in a 5% discount.

Might choose the plus version, however it has an integrated antispark. Know if it is possible to use it without that switch? I already have one.

I’ve heard that if the built in antispark breaks the esc just stays on so I guess you could add a switch in the future.

2 Likes

If you’re a pushover then perhaps. If you respectfully request a resolution Flipsky are all over it.

I expect the poor CS rumours are being spread by vendors who deliver in 9 month batches :wink:

6 Likes

About Unity shipments,
first we try to let customers know about the delays if any coming up.
Like we did via newsletters: https://us8.campaign-archive.com/?u=947da884abd94ce4872b0ec29&id=55a575dfa2 (Example)

We always try to deliver Unity on time like we did with the first batch.
And we do honor if someone misses the batch and have to wait for another batch.
You just need to contact support.

1 Like

I’m not going to go into detail here, but your companies newsletters and estimated shipping times are always wrong and bullshit. Enertion never delivers on time and transparency isn’t a thing considering the lies and marketing tactics involved. You should just blame it on traction control while you’re at it.

9 Likes

How is there not an answer in any of that?

1 Like

Not sure what to say about it Bill because we already mentioned in the newsletter that shipments will be in July so I think website will get updated as well. I think on Monday.

1 Like

Appreciate the clarity.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you work for Jason. It must be ruff always having to take the punches for him dude.

9 Likes