DIY Wheels - Hollow Wheels - Very Comfy

Really appreciating the updates and the clear communication.

happy to wait a little longer for you to get it right :ok_hand:

2 Likes

this I like

eh

had worse

1 Like

Ugh. Yeah, I am bummed about this but do it right the first time. If something happens, I’ll refund everyone. I’m not touching any of this money. Fortunately, I have some successful businesses under my belt that I can afford to do this, but I’m not into burning other people’s cash.

9 Likes

You are just the person we? I want here

Can’t wait to see the all terrain version :grinning:

:thinking: although I’ll see how well these ones do too

1 Like

I think this is a good move, more surface area for the people that wanna do burnouts with them lel

2 Likes

he is legit

no misfit

2 Likes

Do you know if this pulls will fit

2 Likes

I don’t see why not (BNleft)

3 Likes

I’m bored

5 Likes

ow long are the Kegel pegs? If anything those might have to be shaved down. Will model up that Fat boy and let you know

2 Likes

Cant believe I missed this thread.
Great job man. Your design looks promising and I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheGoodMomentum emailed you yesterday. Didn’t get a response yet.

still waiting for my email… what is the address you’ll be sending it FROM?

order #2055

1 Like

I am at inbox zero - I thought I emailed everyone.

hello@momentum-boards.com

:thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, it will. Thought, you will have to take a little bit off the height of the Kegel pegs - 6mm.

1 Like

i’ll buy your pulleys lol

@TheGoodMomentum
I’ve seen your range test for the hollow wheels, but do you have done similar test with the inserts yet ?
Just bought your wheels! I’ll do some testing when I get them.

2 Likes

Think of it as polishing the top of the kegel pegs by taking about 6mm off the top.

@SpeedyFrenchy Thanks! I haven’t done so yet but definitely with added weight (especially if you fully load the insert with all the metal), it will decrease range because you have more mass to push around. It is on the list of things to do to quantify

1 Like