DIWHY did you build this

Is there another one for the other foot?

1 Like

the truck is backwards too :rofl:

also, this is about what my electric pennyboard looked like too

1 Like

He took a Rocket Exodus and bolted shit to it.
Oh god why.

4 Likes

Isn’t that kit on the wrong side?..

3 Likes

If it fits it sits! It actually looks rideable like that

2 Likes

I considered doing this so I could keep my deck as low as possible but would need a long demonseed to have the footspace.

2 Likes

I suppose it depends on what you’re using the board for. Low speed putting around i’d be fine on it, except for maybe kicking those batteries around a bit

Candid(ish) shot from today… heaps of room!

2 Likes

I spread em wide on my boards

3 Likes

Extend phase wires and place in the middle?

3 Likes

I might have to try that out.

8 Likes

Do dis

7 Likes

Should i put the double front wheels on the front truck shock dkp

4 Likes

How do you stand hk roads with hub motors lmao

i can’t that’s why all my thane board are short range board

2 Likes

this is hella cursed btw

3 Likes

Cursed? This is beautiful. The other day I was contemplating a quad kingpin truck…

2 Likes

are you looking for a 1-lane turn while only having 1 degree lean

1 Like

That isn’t even fully bolted on though. Needs an attachment point at the front and then clearance shouldn’t be as much of an issue. Just don’t go on speed bumps.

Alternatively, make the entire build taller and enjoy the extra height. You’ll even be able to take speed bumps faster than cars do. I’ve seen big lifted trucks go over a speed bump slower than I will go over it :rofl:

Downside is if you are not used to the height you might twist an ankle when stepping off the board. First day I got my new battery up and running on my board I did exactly that at an intersection. Luckily my ankle joints hyper extend so no injuries.

2 Likes

Fact. I didn’t drill it on the other end into the deck because the cf mounting plate the kit comes on is flat and the deck has some drop to it. I’ll make it work somehow. Just need enough beer and weed to formulate the best plan of action.

2 Likes

If you need to fill any gaps, then hot glue can work but be warned that it gets dirty from road debris kicking up on it very fast. Had to do that for part of my battery enclosure since it had the opposite issue: my deck was flat but it was made for a deck with a slight drop.