Discussion about cogging

i wound one the same day you and luke were putting in magnets on my back porch, you just don’t remember apparently.

I remember u winding but never ran. Never attempted to run.

in any case if cogging causes a loss of momentum with sufficient board inertia to overcome the potential energy peaks, or a net loss of board kinetic energy… where exactly are you saying that momentum and energy goes, if not eddy currents? momentum and energy are never destroyed.

It’s almost like you’re suggesting that in order to be helpful in discussion on a topic, one might want to be respectful of everyone else’s time and gain experience in said topic before trying to ‘help’.

Furthermore, one could stretch that having actual experience often speaks towards understanding the theory, as opposed to career armchair speculatists who preach pure theory without practice.

Gee golly, imagine that.

4 Likes

you’re forgetting i own hummie v4’s and a v1, have ridden them, have wound one, have been present during their windings, have been involved in design discussions, ride electric skateboards, and have assembled electric vehicles

1 Like

“don’t flatter yourself, I have no idea what you’re fucking eluding to”

1 Like

yea i built a couple hub motor ev’s back in 2006… one of them was gifted to hummie and he sold to luke who still owns it

If you’re an alleged photographer why do no photographs exist of all of your numerous engineering feats?

PS: If you’re wondering if I’m trying to bait you into actually posting Esk8 content for once, you’d be correct.

1 Like

if you doubt it ask @evoheyax & @hummieee

Don’t tell me gifted. As we walk past neighbors u say giving all away and then when I sell it u wanted money. I gave u money.

2 Likes

well then i gifted you the $250 profit you made off of luke

I gave u half of the money and wasn’t that much. Yes u had said i could have it, and u did loudly exclaim to the neighbors as we walked by how magnanimously u were giving it all away. The reality is I helped u get rid of ur stuff till middle of night as u ran from ur house after court where u lost and were guilty of screwing the rest of the household. and then the bike I sold u ended up getting half the money. I turned into ur sales guy somehow.

2 Likes

the reality is i didn’t ask for $, your GF
made you give me some of the profits and you felt obliged

in any case i want to know how cogging supposedly destroys energy and momentum

No and I can ask her too. She will not agree with u. Ur full of it repeatedly.

Go research.

I asked her and she say “nnnoooooo”.

@hummieee + @professor_shartsis =

13 Likes

the point is i built a hub motor ev before anyone here was into esk8, and that’s a fact.

That’s the point huh? I think the point is ur a raging ego.

7 Likes

and that your claim that cogging results in net loss other than eddy currents is unproven

Clearly you’re missing the core concept of how the burden of proof works.

Also, you two in this thread:
tenor-15

9 Likes

Just this thread?

9 Likes