Custom Deck Skinning! Variety of Decks and Enclosures!

@Jaydawg56, @Kellag hit me up just before you did in PM…

HOWEVER, I have a Tayto here ready to go and some more of that fabric…

4 Likes

i really dig that tayto

2 Likes

I love this print too. These Hoyt Zoombas look amazing with i!

1 Like

I don’t know yet​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: is use it on my second build because I’m almost done my first. Next build will be a small board that I can use to go to work. Gotta have it locker size.

2 Likes

It’s like asking what tattoo you want when you walk into a tattoo shop for the first time

3 Likes

But did you see these? Small but still dope AF.

You can reserve one of the 2 I ordered (building the other!)

4 Likes

you should check out this limited run and get it skinned by Tim

3 Likes

Yes. I’m toying with the idea atm

2 Likes

Alright. No sweat if he/she grabs it. If anything, maybe I’ll get a good idea of what you have on-hand and just choose a fabric (or just have you do the same)

2 Likes

Cool, I will shoot you a PM of stuff I have on hand. But I am putting in another order in soon, so you have many options really!

2 Likes

lol Tim get out of my head!

2 Likes

Have you done one of the hummie carbon boards yet?

2 Likes

Nope not one

Lol

I have done 4 or so? This is the most recent hummie with a skinned @bigben enclosure. The cutout was also expanded and reinforced with FG. And some wires were routed for headlights and the whole main bottom was also skinned in CF.

10 Likes

Ah okay I thought that it might be a hummie but I couldn’t tell. I’m getting one, and now I just have to justify in my head sending it to you and paying more money for a deck :rofl:

Dope one though Slayer is killer

2 Likes

Well, if you want a bigger pack in there and still all nice and solid, I am your guy!

@Sender What material can you work with board wise? Or what materials are you most comfortable working on? I’d be looking for some Rammstein logos and skulls on a future build

1 Like

@Sender I opted to reserve one of the choo choos, plan to have it go your way on way or another. May as well drop me a line well your at it, let me see what ya got on hand :wink:

1 Like

If anyone is on the fence about having your deck “Senderized” just fucking do it. The amount of work that goes into wrapping these decks is pretty intense. I tried my hand at skinning an enclosure and I’ll tell you, it was one of the most frustrating and patience testing projects I’ve ever taken on.

There are so many steps involved that you could ruin the entire project during, and @Sender has gotten his process down perfectly. The fine details, the way the colors pop, even down to the epoxy, Sender is using the best and is the best.

He doesn’t skimp on quality in ANY SINGLE STEP. Everything in his process is top shelf.

Do yourself a favor and just pay the man.

11 Likes

@Sender damn all of these are beautiful! Nice work! I need you to do a deck for me for next season ! Would it be okay if I had a deck shipped direcrtly to you if I would buy one from redember or from hummies indegogo? Since I’m from eu it would save me alot of trouble…

5 Likes