COSTOM BAJA duel 12s5p (sold)

Thinking about selling my awesome custom Baja u won’t find another one like this it’s a (duel)! 12s 5p ! This board is stupid powerful and fast I’m located in Utah

Custom shocks alloy rims total overhaul on arms drive lines etc. 100 miles ago

Has an upgraded enclosure which is thicker way stronger and more durable

Comes with a grip of tires eight extra plastic rims . Two are bad rims. stock shocks and arms also comes with a grip of extra parts Let me know if you are interested I love this board just Have a lot going on right now

Price $4,000

5 Likes

Ps I have more than is in the picture

I thought the Baja was 10s stock… what kind of fuckery was necessary to convert it to 12s?

5 Likes

3 Likes

This thing is unique :laughing::fire:

5 Likes

I’m going way low cause I need money

Amen brotha…it sure is :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Got some more pics of the battery?

2 Likes

Who made the battery? Don’t wanna sound like a critique but you need some better pics, battery looks like a mess in that pic

2 Likes

Was made by kaly

3 Likes

The first pick made the battery look so bad lol

Looks good, would love to try out your board

1 Like

U are more than welcome to I’m in vernal utah this thing is powerful!

1 Like
8 Likes

Dropping price to 3000

Can’t figure out how to change it and edit the post

Let me know if the buyer wants to sell it!

Hey. I bought the Baja board from josh collier. It is a little too much board for me. I am new to this stuff and it’s too fast and too big for me. I am coming from riding a raptor 2 to this and it’s too big of a jump for me. I have about $3300 innit with shipping/PayPal/ect. I’ll sell it for a loss for $2750 and I’ll ship it included in that $ if u want it. It is a bad ass board , it just scares the hell out of me. 919-818-2781. Mike Vassallo

1 Like