Coronavirus- please be safe

Hello friend. Is very danger time now in China because of virus spread. We all lock inside now to stopping spread. Please bring safe outside and wearing mask. Is important also for cover eyes because can spreading by eyes also.

We cannot going back to work yet and government have asking us to stay inside.

Is more than 2000 have infection here now in China.

86 Likes
6 Likes

Stay safe Jeff! Best wishes to you and your family mate

34 Likes

I hope you and your family are healthy!

15 Likes

Fuck this is how the walking dead starts huh

15 Likes

You should start moving to where @mmaner lives they are ready and waiting for the outbreak.

11 Likes

Yes virus start from food market in Wuhan. Is from man eat bat which have virus and spread for human.

Our government is build new hospital in wuhan in 5 days for housing 1000 more patient.

27 Likes

You’ve been on my mind as news of the spread in china has been published.
I hope you and your team, friends, and family are safe and do not contract it.
Take care buddy

15 Likes

Please be safe! Your health is more important to us than your work!

11 Likes

Thank you friend. We all stay indoor now and do not go out. Many super market having not much food because everyone buy for panic.

We cancel our spring festival celebration because no wanting to spread. My baby also important for keep safe.

48 Likes

If there is absolutely any way any of us can help, know you have our support. Do not hesitate to let us know.

17 Likes

Hope you and the family stay safe & healthy Jeff!

9 Likes

Thank you for kind word friend. Is important for everyone to wearing mask now because is spread fast. Some say that in February can having more than 200000 cases. So please protecting you self also.

I also not sure when we can returning to work because our factory may need staying close. Some of our worker are from hubei and they stuck there now.

We already buy many thousand mask for giving to family and friend and worker.

25 Likes

Stay safe Jeff, I’m sorry you and your family are at the center of this.

I’d take a minute to read into this one anyone who hasn’t. We’ve had coronavurises in the past of course, sars, ebola and the rest but the difference here is that this one can spread before symptoms show. The previous versions that got wide spread were shit but it was significantly easier to contain them because people actually looked and felt sick.

Think of this more like flu, it spreads to people around you before you even know you have it, big difference!

Thinking “oh it’s mostly in Asia, we’ll be ok” might not actually work this time. We’ve had emergency meetings at work and cut all unnecessary international travel, that should give you an idea of how serious this is. I work for the worlds largest hygiene, water purification and chemical production company.

28 Likes

Can also spreading through eye.

5 Likes

Thats the most fucked up timing for me to get sick. Not sure what my body thinks.

5 Likes

Stay safe! I bet it’s crazy out there. It’s amazing 1000 bed hospital built in 5 days insane lol.

14 Likes

I asked if we could get samples to test in our lab (I make a medical detector) and got a very stern absolutely not.

For reference we have some really bad shit in our freezers.

26 Likes

Real talk though, have you ever thought about going full Mr Burns in there for science?

4 Likes

I have forced staph to overcome some serious shit. Methicillin is like candy for it now.

I am more worried about it than any other infectious diseases tbh :confused:

9 Likes