Psychotiller - Contacting Psychotiller is a waste of your time

Besides Facebook, this forum, and the other forum, how can I contact @Psychotiller ?
I didn’t want to make a post about this on the forum, but it’s been a whole month since I placed an order for an enclosure on his website. It’s the last piece I need so that I can move everything over to a new deck.
I already tried a PM on this forum, Facebook Messenger (think I was left on “read”), and email. I understand people are busy running their own thing, but I’ve got zero response for a month.

5 Likes

He has been very busy lately but been active in Instagram. Perhaps try there.

Find his address through unsavory means and park outside his house, preferably behind some bushes.

12 Likes

I could be 100% wrong but I remember reading somewhere I think recently about an issue he had with his oven for making enclosures.

5 Likes

I think I heard there’s problems with his vacuum former, he got backed up on enclosures a bit and he’s still in the process of fixing it ? Could be wrong idk

2 Likes

I also know that he is moving to Abec 11 so theres that too

2 Likes

Hmm, hmm. Sound’s enticing.

1 Like

If that’s the case, I’m completely ok about it. I’m a very understanding person, I just needed some response.

4 Likes

I’ve had luck through instagram

I don’t actually use Instagram, so that’s probably why I hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

Isn’t he also moving to a new location? So that might take time

1 Like

What enclosures are you waiting on? If I have 1 I’ll send it to you and he can send me yours when it’s done.

9 Likes

Wasnt this discussed already??? If I remember correctly, you need:
Summoning circle, old priest and a young priest, the blood of a one wheeler, 3 sacrificed electric scooters under a full moon, bring beer and chicken

27 Likes

Don’t forget the picture of LHB’s mom In the middle… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Im sorry… I thought that was common knowledge…

7 Likes

If you succeed can you ask him about my trucks. I have untold pics of lhb’s mum. Shes on my tinder.

4 Likes

Ohmmmmm homina homina homina ummmmmmmmm…Someone say LHB’s mom?

29 Likes

Vac form was down only because I was moving over to abec. Pretty much up and running again. My new digs are friggen amazing too! Instagram

24 Likes

Yesss!!!

1 Like

@longhairedboy was right. You are consuming Chris Chaput.

4 Likes