Dark Saber |Red Ember Soma | maytech 6880| Focbox unity| 10s5p 30q| boardnamics precision trucks| Psychotiller Six Shooters| Genex head lights

That’s because I’m not trying to help :grinning:

2 Likes

Well its Boney Boards because that is my last name. And @mmaner is helping just not you at this particular point about the board :grin: He can’t help everyone. The Bearded Angle can only do so much. Now if he rode a Unicycle he probably could help everyone :rofl:

3 Likes

I will slap the teeth our of your mouth :100:

2 Likes

One day we will get you on the unicycle even if we have to photoshop you on one. Maybe the Florida Event

2 Likes

No, you will not.

STOP PRESSURING ME!!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Florida event ill ride one woth you @mmaner we can do this. Haha

@mmaner is very helpful in most ways . I remember the other thread and how everyone kept see in boner boards on your logo . we can get him to ride a unicycle if we get him drunk and tell him we dont think he can do it.

2 Likes

Sadly, that would prolly work :grinning:

4 Likes

3 Likes

What happens when intoxicated doesn’t count, unless it ends in a felony or divorce court :grinning:

3 Likes

That is true to an extent but you have to add unicycles too. You have to count riding a unicycle its in the man code by laws.

2 Likes

And if there is video evidence.

2 Likes

Don’t be that guy :grinning:

3 Likes

Little by little my parts are coming in @akhlut they are beautiful.

7 Likes

Got the six shooters. Next up is the enclosure omce that gets here I’ll get the battery and unity all mapped out and mounted.
I’ll post pictures as I work on the trucks as well.

10 Likes

Switched motors to 6880 sealed maytechs figured id go full over kill. :sunglasses:

Epoxy, CF, paint , misc supplies have piled up. I’ll probably get this brutal build going in the next couple weeks :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

Thanks @Psychotiller for the maytechs and the six shooters . just finished cutting the shafts down and loctite is curing. All I need now is belts

@Boardnamics the motor mounts are looking sick. I like the stealth. And raw mix .

6 Likes

Starting mixing epoxy and laying csrbon kevlar last night.

this is after I let the first coat get tacky . took awhile because of the cold weather.

I poured the second layer on their soon after and trimmed up the kevlar as best I could with my sheers (not my wife’s sewing sheers this time )

4 Likes

Just waiting to cure so I can re apply

11 Likes

It still needs finishing touches but the beta testing went well @thisguyhere that battery is sooooo much of an improvement compared to the diyeboard battery ive had thank you!!

@mmaner after using the hardware you sent me I will never use anything else :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I’ve added today’s build photos to the OP

4 Likes

Let me know if you need more. Those hex heads do well with @akhlut X-Braces and fender washers.

2 Likes