Compatible tires?

Trampas website frightens me to navigate so I avoid it generally. I use mbs but can say I have many friends here who use superstar hubs with no issue.

I recently had a customer who bought 8" on alibaba, and they did not fit. ID was just a fraction to small.
Also note that those cheap tires can have funny rubber compounds, often smell bad and the Nylon TPI rating might go hand in hand with price. Ply rating also is a factor to consider.

1 Like

It is a bit complicated XD but since I wanted to use my 125mm gummies/holypro board/mini infinity carvers, trampa was the logical end of it hubwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know. Bad comes to worse, I’ll go back to my gummies

1 Like

That is the message I got from a customer:

Hey! Im having some troubles fitting hubs to my tyres, I have the slick cut 8 inch tyre i think and the hypa hub. How hard is it supposed to be to fit the hubs to the tyres. Is there an easy way to fit them?
Disclamer bought the tyres from some1 at the other esk8 forum so cant say for sure that they are from trampa but they look exactly the same as far as i can see.

Answers would be greatly appreciated!

Tire turned out to be a China product, not from Trampa.

With things from China you never know but to be fair the tires you linked and there off-road version is used by multiple forum members me included. The off-road version sit perfectly, has a bit a hard compound but also hold up 3-4 times as long as the trampa primo tires, so :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

I would like to lazily submit this exact same review but replacing “mbs” for “trampa”.

Hey couldn’t find the info on site. Do the Innova 7" tires fit on my superstar? The ones I’m looking at are 7x1.75.

1 Like

All our 6.5", 7" and 8" tires fit our Superstars and Hypa Hubs. Only the 9" needs a bigger hub (Megastar 9" Hub).