This is pure sex…
One of the finest Evos ever

3 Likes

We can’t confirm until we see evidence :face_with_monocle:
PS: lucky :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

SIIIICK! great build @Jujo

5 Likes

Great job @Jujo ! I was wondering when this thing was coming together!

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me if this seems wonky? It’s a 24/67 gearing ratio and I measured the diameter of these widened wheels to be 152mm. I plugged it into esk8 calc and this is what I got. There’s no way I get an estimated range of 57.9km (36mi). It’s gotta be somewhere in the 32km (20mi) range right?

Personally with a 24/58 ratio I got 17wh/km or 35wh/mi. :grin: I’m guessing yours will be about 14-17wh/km…

1 Like

Oh dude, i totally forgot I was a fatass. I changed it to 17Wh/km and finally got an estimated 38.1km (23.7mi). That seems a lot more realistic :joy:

2 Likes

That’s some sweet range! 12s5p 40T right? Get low and power through a turn punching the throttle. You can feel the grippiness of the wheels…

They sound like 30q to me :grimacing:

2 Likes

It makes me cry every time I have to say this, but… 30Q :frowning:

3 Likes

@Jujo realistically I’d put your range at 18-20 miles. Go crazy and you’ll see 14 miles out of that pack

3 Likes

That’s some good range at least :man_shrugging: Me riding 22mph avg gets about 35-40wh/mi so you should be good… Since you’ve got a nicer ratio :thinking:

1 Like

The only real problem I have with pneumatics is that they push you to go faster n more aggressive no matter what road you’re on.

That said. Wh are never enough haha

4 Likes

Speaking the truth :grin: They give you superpowers and play with your brain.

3 Likes

Story of my life :weary:

Ironically my shit used the same amount of power on 2wd as it does on 4wd.

2 Likes

I’d honestly be happy with 15mile range. This board is pretty fucking fun to ride. @DEEIF mentioned it on his thread but you can feel the raw power lol. I wish I can upgrade to a bigger pack, but then I’d have to move away from the Evo because of clearance issues and I can’t do that.

6 Likes

:sleepy: Get that 4wd back!! :grin:

2 Likes