[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

Is anyone from Montreal in this gb? We could split the shipping.

Is it possible to splashproof these?

I think the better solution for that is a motor cover, but I think the design is already “sealed”

1 Like

Thank you!

@anubis are people still signing up and when is the plan to start getting the motors shipped

i thought the deadline was May 25th? maybe i missed something though

1 Like

yeah he said may the 25th if there are no more orders

i was asking if we arent getting anymore orders we may as well stop it now

1 Like

what did you do?
my receiver also died out of the blue. not even two months old.
@BigBen if you have any more of those vx2 pro receivers left, I would like to get in a queue

1 Like

Well done for reminding me, I may have 2 that could work. I’ll check now. @pjotr47 first in the queue.

3 Likes

Idk was connected over UART but can’t connect with mine remote. So I tried that remote on my other board and it works perfect. So the receiver is dead :confused:

@BigBen Thanks let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol bruh this is not how you run things you don’t just move deadlines. If it is set at May 25th, he should order then and give people till then to order.

7 Likes

yeah i know but i just broke my motors and they are sort of working just on hfi so i need motors asap

Then this wasn’t the move chap, we all know it would be far past May 25 that you receive motors anyway. Shipping time, re-shipping time, etc. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

yeah i know but i ordered these long before my motors were dieing

looks like i will have to survive on some near dead motors for a couple months

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has paid for anything yet or that Anubis has placed an order…

3 Likes

Yeah I know but once I find a deal this good… I will wait for these to come

lol yeah, you save money in group buys at the expense of time.
If you want fast, there’s plenty of places you can just add to cart and have it ship immediately.

Choice is yours

4 Likes

Dude, get a grip… It’s called a “group” buy, not a “solo” buy.

9 Likes

Ok, not sure how much this has changed between the first test batches and the motors that this groupbuy will be receiving.

But I measured a phase resistance of 18.6miliohms and a phase inductance of 12.95 uH, and a flux linkage of .000386 (whatever units it is in).

The one with the fully convex magnets is WAY quieter than the TB6380, but has a significantly higher Kv.

Compare it with my previous videos, it’s way more quiet. This motor has the convex magnets.

The magnets in OP’s picture looks somewhat convex, but not as much as mine are. I think Flipsky decided to go this route because they wanted more power out of the motor (lower Kv), but still wanted lower noise and cogging compared to others.

For example, the maytech 6374 cogs like crazy, is really loud, and makes my wheels skid when I hit the brakes (lots of torque).

7 Likes

I’m not sure if i want to join…

according to my motor/s i need to sooner or later

but i don’t know if i can trust Flipshit with Motors.

edit : is it normal that the flipsky motors don’t have a magnet retaining ring like the TB motors?