CLAW MOUNT: Anti Sink Plate for Go Pro | Lights | Footstops & More

Light and GoPro on the mounts.
Planning to do a carving view from behind with wide angle mode, should be cool for some shots.

9 Likes

People on here always giving me more reason to spend money lol.

A grab handle would be sick

4 Likes

Yes been there done that :wink:

Will look into a design for a grab handle soon!

5 Likes

Footstop is nice and all, but what I really want is a really nicely designed carry handle so I can drag my board nicely inside shops when shopping :grin:

5 Likes

Handles are the best. Bring the people what they want Brian!

5 Likes

is it possible to make it adjustable? i sometimes like to stand closeer to the truck bolt, or barely just touching it

6 Likes

Will draw something up :wink:

4 Likes

Adjustabillity is a good idea! I actually made it a bit shorter already, tested it this weekend on an analog longboard and found it was too far away from the truck bolts.

3 Likes

Worked out great! Had to 3dprint an adapter for my light to mount to a Gopro mount.

5 Likes

Looks really nice with the oil slick accents and good idea to print an adapter for a light that doesnt fit the gopro system!

3 Likes

This with a 360 cam… oh I need one of those mounts for sure.

3 Likes

Oh yes id love to see that footage! Still have to go out to film that with the gopro, havent had time yet.

3 Likes

Made a feature Video of the possibilities of the CLAW MOUNT including 360 cam 3rd person riding footage!

Check it out:

6 Likes

Down to the last blue Claw Mounts! Grab em before they are gone :rotating_light:

6 Likes

New footstop concept, will test with a 3D print soon. Thinking about doubling it as a beer opener :rofl:

10 Likes

@glyphiks one less thing for u to carry on ur ride

6 Likes

I only drink tins. The foot stop looks excellent tho :ok_hand:

6 Likes

3Dprinted test, feels pretty good. I think now they are a little too short at the extended position so might make them a bit longer again. Also not sure about the size of the ribbed stop, can maybe be a bit bigger. Feedback welcome!

5 Likes

I think it needs to be a bit wider; I often end up resing my foot against the corner of my anti-sink plate, so it should definitely cover the width of the plate itself.

1 Like

perfect for me, where do i throw money at :eyes:

4 Likes