ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

The production will take about one montg, based on previous experience. Of course you can based on the 3d model I made for the enclosure :grin:. For distribution, I think bulk order to US is better, so for instance I can send you the decks and we can send them together to US. For EU we can do the same or you send me the enclosure and I will take care of the single shipments. So I can help more with the logistic.
Thanks for taking part to this! It’s getting way more interesting thst I thought :blush:

5 Likes

@rey8801 this is another slam dunk. Love it!

Could you do us a favour and take a picture looking down at your feet while standing on the deck? Helps me personally to see the stance.

4 Likes

Thought you were asking for some feet Pictures for a sec. Then read along and understood :smile:

5 Likes

No you were right he has a massive foot fetish

9 Likes

Sure! Thank you. Now I am out of the country but in the meantime this footage was taken to show the noise of The MAD Fury DD. I have to say that I am changing my position all the time based on where I am going to lean and usually my front foot is more diagonal then in the video, but that was a confortable position for shooting the video and crashing with the car next to me :joy:

I am 180-181cm, about 80kg alone, 43-44 EU shoe size if that can help.

3 Likes

Ahahah then I will take the picture with bare foot :grin:

3 Likes

Gotta do socks on first… give him a tease :joy::joy:

Okay thats it from me @Dareno can take this over like those cough focbox’s

2 Likes

alls fair in love and focing

2 Likes

Perfecto. Thank you

2 Likes

I love this short-AT-commuter concept :heart:

On my wish list is a slightly deeper enclosure. 10S4P 21700 fits the groove as is. Sanyo, 30T or 40T could be anyone’s pick if the enclosure could house it.

5 Likes

@bigben @rey8801 I can be the US hub if it helps.

7 Likes

It absolutely does! Thx

1 Like

I counted the Hammock and I have the last last set available, matt black. If you want i t it’s your otherwsie goes to teh next one in the list. Just let me know. Thx!

:scream::scream: I cant wait I have a sick build in mind for this deck :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Believe me I was the one that dreamed this deck for really long time. But it paided off at the end. I hope will be the same for you too

2 Likes

For posterity this is where the name came from, in the group buy PM thread for the hammocks.

8 Likes

@rey8801 looks like u gonna need 100 decks not 10.
Ur diy skills is a inspiration. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Ahaha Yeh noticed that but still under control. No problem. I am used to that. You should see what is coming next :joy:

6 Likes

man I really want to grab one of these but I should just wait for my haya to come in from Tim lol
I also wanted your adjustable base plates. Can you stop making amazing shit for like 2 min so I can catch up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ahahahah Yeh you should see what goes around in my mind. I still have to finhsh the build with the other integrated deck and the MAD Storm DD.
Plus new things are coming as well… So I also have to catch up with myself :joy:

2 Likes