ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

I think most of the people are ok with it. I will ask 135$ then and send the first board to @bigben to speed up the process.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Can I send you monies now ???:rofl:

… sorry patience is not a virtue I possess

3 Likes

I hope he makes a double stack enclosure for it I would love one @BigBen :grimacing::grimacing:

@rey8801 what would you say is the save top speed for this deck?
i like to ride at 50kmh but having a little city cruiser sounds also interesting…

1 Like

I do not know if I count, since I topped 58kmh on my spud and felt rather ok. Definitely around 50kmh a lot of time. But here I feel way more stable. I am using rather wide truck MAD Fury and TB218. Double barrel bushing. Front 90A/85A, rear 96A/85A. 50 degree front, 45 rear. Always above 50kmh easy going. No problem at all.

1 Like

thanks, i’m in :smiley:

2 Likes

Sent the invitation for the PM GB…see you there guys! :wink:

2 Likes

I need more time :sob:

1 Like

I am sorry for that :sweat_smile:, but it will already take some times to get all the stuffs done. Anyhow I am taking few more for a couple of friends. I will probably have 2-3 left but no sure about it. I really didn’t plan anything big and we already double the amount I thought at the beginning.

2 Likes

I completely understand. I’m still building the haya setup. I would really love one of these for a commuter board but I should finish up my other build lol

3 Likes

Then definitely, finish that board first :smile:

1 Like

Hehe you can always unload this deck later, but it’ll be very difficult to acquire another!

2 Likes

I don’t have this kind of self control :rofl:

3 Likes

that’s a fair point but I am sure other amazing decks will come out from others. The big limits so far in esk8 are decks and trucks since we are still too much bound to lhe longboard ones.

2 Likes

This is the delima. I’d be cutting into my budget on the haya build to buy this but it’s so hard to pass up. I wanted everything you’ve made here Rey.

Then we see @MoeStooge’s 3 link trucks😃

3 Likes

yeh those one are amazing…totally another level. Although I am talking baout classic trucks, just optimised for esk8. My purpose is always to keep my boards skate as like. The more silent. the stealthier…the better.

2 Likes

Moe’s board sounds like 500 angry bees operating full sized chainsaws

8 Likes

I know but he is aiming for speed. So like racing car, sounds is part of the game :laughing: