ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

Wellll this looks like a good option for my lofty drives …

2 Likes

Would this work with TKP trucks?

1 Like

In for one, haha. Waiting on your hammocks too, might have you hold on to those to help with the shipping costs if you can make that work!

1 Like

Don’t see why not

1 Like

I replied to you in the build topic when you asked about it. With the normal size wheels was 9kg. With the tb110mm gigantic, but amazing, wheels is 10.5kg :blush:

2 Likes

Of course is a deck. You have to play with the nose, tails angles and that’s why I made the hammock for it, to avoid raisers.

2 Likes

Of course as you want. The deck will take a full month to get it ready and I really think for over ocean shipping for deck the best is make a big parcel to someone willing to help and then redistributing. That would save tons of money to you guys.

1 Like

I open it 1h hour ago so definitely not :grin:

1 Like

Damn! Thx man for interested. I would love to see your work on this deck

2 Likes

Well, if Ben is involved, you know it will be cool.

You do awesome work! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I made a fiberglass enclosure for it and after have lost 3 day of my life I said neve le again! Ahahaha
He is the best solution for you all so I asked him immidiately

4 Likes

I want to get in on this, how much do you think shipping would be to the states? Could I hold off on shipping until @BigBen does his thing? Looking at ordering something from him anyways…

1 Like

Just have it sent to sender for a skinning

3 Likes

The idea is to ship deck and enclosure together for who is interested. Either I send him the decks and he send them together with the enclosure or on the other way round.
Shipping up to 5kg is 36euro to US from Belgium. Need to check if there are size limit though. To me for us the best is make a single parcel to someone. That will save a lot of money. Do not know if @bigben has a better solution for that. He has more experience with deck size shipping.

1 Like

Well I filled out the form. And @Skunk great idea!

4 Likes

honestly if the haya didn’t work out I was going to get one of these. I have some ideas :thinking:

2 Likes

Send then all to sender lol

4 Likes

If anyone wants them skinned first in literally whatever you want. Carbon Fiber, colored Finerglass, custom fabric. Custom logos, Whateva.

Just get them sent to me with mine and Indian gummies. We will probably be waiting for the enclosures as well.

I think a cool stain on top with some coordinated glass frit would be bad ass too. Leave that would grain to pop.

10 Likes

I’d definitely go for a skin and frit.

7 Likes

Lol I made a flat lipo pack out of landwheel cells, it is pretty slim, 8s3p right now gonna be 10s3p soon

2 Likes