ChooChoo Short AT small batch GB_Completed

sdfgdfgf

That did it for me. Iā€™m in.

11 Likes

Ahahah I know! If you check all the commuter builds that is a important aspect for me. Otherwise no gym, no skateā€¦ Thatā€™s why I took the picture. My commuter has to be closet proof

9 Likes

Itā€™s exactly what Iā€™m looking for on my next build. My first and current build is a monster trampa built for carvy speed on any terrain. (Mostly pot hole laiden streets). Itā€™s fun as hell but I canā€™t take it in places. my next build needs to be just as bad ass but half the size and doesnā€™t need the 30 mile range. This deck is perfect.

1 Like

I hope it will work out well for you as it does for me. To be honest I am still surprised for how well it turned out. I spent quite some time in design it, but until you ride it you can not be sure of the result.

3 Likes

Well I just read your entire thread and it looks pretty solid. Thanks for doing all the leg work! ā€¦ any idea on the enclosure cost?

1 Like

You are welcome! My pleasure.
Nop I need to talk with @bigben about it when we have the final number and see how he wants to handle it. That his part, so he will decide it. I hope he can provide a GB price for us, since up to know everyone wants his enclosures, so be prepare that quite some work is coming man! :grin:

5 Likes

Having the enclosure crafted specifically for the deck is key. Of course everyone wants it!

1 Like

Filled out brother. Need me one of those little bad boys. Need to grab a set of your hammocks then too. Pm when you get a sec. love your work.
Notice the double use of the word need.

Its a need. :flushed:

6 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate. To me these words is what counts the most. For real. Concerning the hammock we just finished the GB and will start shipping next week. I think I have one balck anodized set left. Then they are gone :blush: just to say that there is a chance only.

The need of double word is because is an unstobable Choo Choo Trainā€¦ @deucesdown came out with this name that I loved immidiately of course :joy:

3 Likes

Whats the price on the hammocks?

All details here

Filled out the form for the baseplates rey. If you have them then fine but if not no drama.

2 Likes

Did the same. I donā€™t expect the mad hubs to be available anytime soon @rey8801 but drop me a pm if itā€™s a possibility.

I am 90% sure one set is still available, then over. I will let you know about it! Thx :wink:

1 Like

Hi! Unfortunately both mad Fury and Hammock are gone. The extra hammock is reserved by @dareno for the moment.

3 Likes

Cant hurt to ask!

1 Like

Iā€™m down for this!
Just need to work out the best way to distribute everything.
It could work by sending the decks to me, then I can create a mould and knock I out enclosures to go with them? Then bulk ship the US ones?
When do you think the decks could be ready.
Iā€™m away for two weeks at the end of August.
I can work from the existing 3d file which looks pretty nice and has enough space @rey8801?

6 Likes

Hey I missed that post. I donā€™t know how I missed it but tnx. I think that weight is a major factor in Esk8 speciali shorter boards. But tnx canā€™t wait to star with my Rambo board.

1 Like

The name sounds promising! Btw in mine I used 12s3p battery. I forgo to mention it.

1 Like