CARVE PDX - July 29-31st 2022 - Portland, Oregon, USA - YEAR 2!

Whats up guys, I made an instagram account for carve pdx to consolidate all the info. Please follow it and leave all your questions here so I can make an FAQ post. If you dont use social media, please dont tell me, I dont care :slight_smile:

Thanks!

12 Likes

Well I really wanted to be at esk8con but there was injury and work in my way so I guess I got no choice. @longhairedboy fukkit let’s squad?!

2 Likes

YOU KNOW PIZZA IS ON THE MENU🥰

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Edit: removed some personal info just incase

9 Likes

I’m booked too, really looking forwards to it!

4 Likes

Pictures from last year

Columbia River Gorge Trail:

Long Beach ride to the lighthouse:

19 Likes

13 Likes

It’s esk8 bro poppin a wheelie/power manual?

Teach me sensei

2 Likes

I’ve seen this done on the Hoyt Booger- it’s fuckin rad

4 Likes

It’s those invisible bindings

5 Likes

I believe it. I rode the booger at esk8con and it was a fun little board, if the belt didn’t break I would have tried that

4 Likes

How much pizza did you guys eat in Vegas, for real

5 Likes

Lol it was already super beat up, I went off a curb and it instantly snapped

4 Likes

Airline maximum for checked luggage is 62" total

:sunglasses:

This same size box fit my old board when I flew it to Colorado (sans battery of course) plus helmet, gear, and spare parts.

It’ll be a nice fit this time around I’m sure :smiling_imp:

Let’s get weird.

8 Likes

One hack to the length is sports equipment bags(ski/snowboard). Ive never had to pay for a checked snowboard bag. Looks like you’re covered though.

5 Likes

I need to invest in a good bag for that. It would make carrying easier.

4 Likes

This is perfect. I gotta dig my old Burton bag out of the closet so i can take my… snowboard to… Portland… in July :smiley:

7 Likes

Let’s gooooo!

16 Likes

Damn that’s expensive.

Might not be worth it because of convenience/current gas prices, but you can probably shave $350 off of that if you drive to Chicago O’Hare.

I checked a few airports near me and they’re all on meth right now. Even Chicago to PDX was $770 still.

That flight was $540 a few weeks ago :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like