CARVE PDX - July 29-31st 2022 - Portland, Oregon, USA - YEAR 2!

CARVE PDX

CARVE PDX Telegram:

(Photo Credit)

Alright Party People

We are back for year 2 of Carve PDX! After a glorious success last year, we return to once again skate Portland and have fun with our friends.

Come join us for an extended weekend skating around the gorgeous PNW. Portland is one of the skate capitals of the US, with hundreds of miles of dedicated bike paths, trails, & plenty of streets to shred.

Here are some videos from Carve PDX 2021:

(big thanks to @rusins and @Yeahthatperson for the awesome videos!)

In Portland, you can legally street ride and are offered the full protections as bicyclists. Combined with an average speed limit of 25-35mph for cars, this makes a perfect environment for us to descend upon with our electric murder sticks.

Helmets are required and we encourage appropriate safety gear.

Daily event schedule for Carve PDX 2022 will be posted in the near future!

Thanks to @FreeSK8-Foundation, Hoyt Electric, LHB, Redember Boards, Metroboards, and Derelict Robot Industries for sponsoring. More sponsor announcements to come!

Portland Oregon is my hometown, and I am super excited to see everyone again this year + hopefully many new faces.

Let’s do this!

30 Likes
CarvePDX 2022
  • Hell Yeah I’m Going!
  • I just like clicking buttons and attention.

0 voters

2 Likes

And reserved, why not.

2 Likes

uwu

2 Likes

I’m gonna sue you soon as I touch down in PDX, watch out.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Exciting! Still working some details out, might need to leave midday Sunday but looking forwards to meeting lots of people and having a good time

2 Likes

i can’t fucking wait. I’ll be driving up there with all of my boards again. And possibly some new boards.

11 Likes

url

8 Likes

That strip club that serves ridiculously good steak for stupidly cheap still around?

1 Like

who do you think’s in the burger…

(probably retired strippers)

1 Like

No, the reason it’s so cheap is because the owners actually own a local farm/ranch where they raise the cattle

They’re fucking omegabrains who realized you can lure people in with good cheap meat & then the strippers make double bank. Can’t remember the name, I’ll try to find it

Ahh, it’s Acropolis. Thought it started with an A but couldn’t remember the rest. When in doubt, “Portland stripclub steak site:reddit.com” pulls through.

If you’ve never been, definitely go. Much more so for the food than the strippers.

4 Likes

I’m going to try my hardest to make it out this year, I’m super hyped :grin:

I probably won’t be able to stay for the camping trip though.

5 Likes

Shockingly my flight from east coast to west coast is similarly priced.

2 Likes

I’m also gonna try my best to go. Very likely I will

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Wtf you guys are a whole ocean further than me! Why is it not significantly different?

3 Likes

It’s probably cheaper for me if I pay for you all to come here.

7 Likes

Lol the cheapest I’ve found is $659, I cannot believe the atlantic only adds $20 each way

4 Likes

don’t forget the other joy of flight… you may or may not get the board you mailed over on time.

6 Likes

trying to make this.

1 Like