CARVE PDX - August 20-22nd 2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA - GREAT SUCCESS!

Hope you guys have a blast. Pour one out for your Euro dad homies.

6 Likes

really tough to argue with that.

2 Likes

I want to hear about this epic drive. Van? Taking your time or booking it there?

4 Likes

its an older rav4 but yeah im basically taking my time doing 8 hours of driving each day with breaks and stopping at night to sleep and skate or whatever. im allowing myself four days to get there. should be quite an adventure.

7 Likes

So who where do people get there boxes for shipping. I was thinking of breaking down my two boards and shipping them in the same box. I wanted to use shipbikes but not too sure what box to get or if there is a better place to get them… anyone have any suggestions?

2 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Hit me up when you figure out which day you are coming through Nashville.

If you want to make a quicker trip on the way out, I could be your road dog. I have a trip before and after, otherwise would be down for an esk8 across America.

4 Likes

You can check a local UPS or similar type store, otherwise it’s kinda tricky unless you want 25+ boxes

2 Likes

I’m staying for the extended camping thing or whatever.

4 Likes

Let’s call it what it is; forest orgy.

7 Likes

A tent over @SeanHacker 's bed doesn’t really count as camping

7 Likes

Sean pitches a tent in that bed every day

6 Likes

Come on over Boyz. There enough room for all of us in my bed.

3 Likes

Do I have to bring camping gear? Can I give someone cash to mooch off of their gear? :eyes: I’m flying back on the 26th.

1 Like

I know I can supply a tent, propane stove (dual), plates, pots, utensils, and most of what you’d need dude. Just actually had to pick that stuff up this weekend for a trip we took. No monies needed as long as I get it back.

2 Likes

Magnetic pull.

Same question, would love to share a tent with someone; don’t want to bring camping gear all the way from Europe :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

not new, just dead lol

5 Likes

It’s official, I’m going up for Fri-Sun and leaving Monday.

Now I just need to finish building that batt and diagnose the cutouts on the MTB. Who knows what’s up with that but it wants to streetface me.

Gotta figure out where I want to stay. Somewhere near the shenanigans.

5 Likes

Reminder! If you’re planning on attending please fill out the Roster signup! Private event comms channel invites are being sent out to facilitate accomodations & plans.

If anyone has questions, feel free to shoot me a PM

3 Likes