Cantellated Custom Electric

Wow, this is a really cool build. I can’t believe you crammed 144 cells on that deck.

3 Likes

Can you tell us more about this tailbone? Did you custom make this? I often find that after adding risers and lights that the regular tailbones are too thin.

2 Likes

[quote=“b264, post:22, topic:20626”]

4 Likes

That’s really awesome

Definitely a must on most boards, awsome!

1 Like

:wink: now it’s 70mm ground light

5 Likes

Got any photos of that massive battery? Nice work fitting that much battery on something that size.

2 Likes

for now I can’t. I patented the system. but I’m trying to market the product. I hope to be able to give you some news soon.

3 Likes

tkx :wink:

What about the battery is patented? Can you share the patent so we can take a look?

1 Like

why? sorry but I have already seen enough it seems …
what doubt do you have?

if i got to this point, i thank enertion. if he hadn’t stolen me over $ 2000 I would never have built it.

1 Like

I was just curious, because the minute you said patent I was like well its already online now… it doesn’t hurt to lob over that patent number :wink:
Sorry you got your money taken, 2k is a whole board

1 Like

a bit off patience;) unfortunately due to lockdown I cannot proceed. I hope to satisfy you after the summer.unfortunately at the moment I can’t. first I whant to finish :wink:

Sitting here with the same deck as you (it;s a great deck indeed) and 2 raptors, on the one hand i prefer the raptors, on the other hand the build of the loaded board, and being 7 layers, id be worried overtime that the deck will break underload

Impressive build. I’ve been wanting to do a build using the cantellated. How much does this bad boy weigh?

Is the 3D model you’ve got of the deck accurate to the real thing? I’d interested in using it if so.

1 Like

It’s got fibreglass layers top and bottom (under the cork) , probably do well to break it.

Hey Joshua-

Bumped your account so you’re not limited in posting or messaging. Welcome!

1 Like

12s12p :wink: but it’s impossible to discharge in one day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like