[CA] [WTS] Many Parts for Sale (complete drive trains, Batteries, BMSs, Unity, Remote, Pulleys, Gbomb, Davega, Metr.Pro, Belts, Hummie Deck, etc)

Just the hangers is all I really need, didn’t want you to split up even more haha. Just hoping to catch a deal.

Plus I’m mad at Surfrodz for letting me place an order for a color they didn’t have in stock and not telling me for close to a month.

1 Like

I appreciate the heads up! I fully thought it was California at first anyway like a true dumbass :expressionless:

Good luck with sale!

Unknown

2 Likes

Too perfect :heart: :rofl:

1 Like

messaged about Davega

Update

I removed the 107mm wheels from the premium complete drivetrain and discounted it even more than the cost of the wheel:

New price is $640 USD / $850 CAD

I also decided to offer it in parts:

• 2 x 6380 TB Silver motors: $240 USD / $320 CAD (You can’t buy these silver motors from TB)
  • Surfrodz + bearings + motor arms + press fit mount: $365 USD / $485 CAD
  • 40T ABEC 11 Wheels Pulleys : $38 USD / $50 CAD
  • 15T motor pulley: $16 USD / $21 CAD

These are bellow cost even for someone in the US but for someone in Canada it’s an amazing deal because for example the surfrodz cost about $120 extra to get in Canada. The other items also have extra import fees and so on.

All prices above don’t include shipping.

The Unity I’m changing to $350 USD / $470CAD (including shipping) w/ tracking number to US or Canada.

2 Likes

@Venom121212

Edit: just seen your previous comments :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey that’s good looking out and that’s all that matters.

4 Likes

I pm you about the unity if still available

Hey man I’m in the GTA and interested in the janux mounts. Will DM u.

I paid for the mounts with the stuck bolt as well as the 40t pulleys, other set is yours.

2 Likes

What motors are on that drive?

Still got that hummie deck?

You live close to hummie and you’re looking for it here? C’mon brah. Haha :upside_down_face:

Which drive? Everything is described in the post.

The Hummie was one of the first things to sell

@gmurad howcome $100 for the gbombs - aren’t they $69 new?

looks like they’re 20 buck cheaper if you supply your own hardware too!

Honestly if you’re in the US its probably just cheaper to order from gbomb themselves with the free shipping in the US

1 Like

@whaddys @stratoglide $69 the price for 1. I’m selling the pair for $99. mine don’t have the “infinity bolt hardware” but they include extra truss head hardware with them. If you are actually interested let me know and we can work something out that makes sense.

4 Likes

Ohh I see. It’s still the same price new, you might want to consider lowering the price. I
m good on them just trying to help with your sale =)

1 Like

Does that inc. shipping?