(CA, US) WTB red MBS shock blocks

I would like to buy 2 red MBS shock blocks. For one truck. (The MBS website has been sold out for quite some time.)
Thanks.

1 Like

I might have an extra new set.
If I can get out to my garage I’ll try looking

2 Likes

I have some in case @Skunk don’t find his

3 Likes

I know I have them, I’m just sick AF and can’t handle looking for anything.
You’re closer anyways.

3 Likes

I’ll take them covered in germs, or not…just need that stiff front end this week.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
@poastoast

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

that’s what she said

2 Likes

@CiscoV :joy:

4 Likes

N just like that this wanted thread went to Chet lol.

2 Likes

it’s typical when you join the conversation bro.
between you, @Skyart, @Agressivstreetlamp and @ahrav, when you combine forces everything goes downhill from there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

How should we proceed?

2 Likes

Stop flirting @CiscoV and help this guy with is stiff front end.

4 Likes

Oh shit. Set myself up for this one :rofl: Fak

Shoot me a dm brother

2 Likes

@CiscoV don’t you have a stiff back end?

No more lol

1 Like

If you haven’t lined up a pair already, I’ll sell you a pair cheap. My Comp 95 came with medium, I ordered a full set of hard and soft, ended up with the soft on both ends. I love the suicidal handling with the soft shock blocks (dampened by a hydraulic steering stabilizer I’m running on the rear truck,) can’t imagine going stiffer any time soon.

Shipping won’t be quick… I’m in Michigan. Shoot me a PM if your other deal falls through.

1 Like

Thanks man. I already get 'em from CiscoV, the Esk8 Parts Pimp.

3 Likes

Within reason, (there is such a thing as too loose) anybody who feels the need to move to stiffer bushings on an esk8, especially if only for better high-speed stability (to kill speed wobble) ought to try a hydraulic steering damper. Even with a stabilizer on only the rear truck, they work so well, even with NO shock blocks in either truck, the board feels stable. Yellow (softest) is enough to return to center, give some resistance, but the stabilizer is doing most of the work. Feels sooooooo smooth at speed.

$40 and some ingenuity locating mounting studs, you’ll want to toss out your red and orange blocks.

1 Like

Where do you get them?

1 Like