[BUY] Looking for Deck and Enclosure!

Looking for ANYTHING! NEW OR USED!!

1 Like
4 Likes

My guy, i would kindly ask you to calm your tits on creating threads. This is now your 6th! thread about looking for a deck in 3 days.

9 Likes

As @DerelictRobot would say,

Calm thy digital tits!

4 Likes

Oh and because you forgot to put the info in again, he is in NorCal.

6 Likes

I have a hummie deck and enclosure, but i would like to give it as a pack with the battery and trampa vescs since they fit perfectly together. Battery is in another build for now :confused:

1 Like

Thanks!

What can I say? I really want a deck!! :rofl:

dm’d!

calm thy mammary glands

2 Likes

STILL LOOKING FOR DECK + ENCLOSURE!! DM if you have anything available. Located in NorCal!

1 Like

there are so many deck + enclosure combo out there, since u r also looking for new, why not just buy from those vendor?

u got lots of options from eboosted alone, and flux motion if u into carver boards…etc, there are tons out there. just search

2 Likes

He’s on a fairly tight budget, so a $200 deck + $150 enclosure is out of the question for him.

Still Looking!

hummie deck adn enclosure fell through?

1 Like

Yup. Guy wanted $200 shipped which is the price I can buy them new from @hummieee .

So will you buy one from him?

No, because $200 is out of my budget :joy:

$150 shipped is the maximum I can do.

I’m afraid for less than that the quality goes down really fast. You can get a longboard deck and a DIYE enclosure but don’t count on it working. 200 shipped isn’t bad.