(Budget) Wheel pulley, trucks and VESC wanted | EU | Germany

Hello guys,

I am looking for a used 50A VESC for my build :slight_smile:
I can get one for 50 Bucks new from FlipSky.

I am looking for a wheel pulley too with around 36T for Abec style wheels. I don’t really know much more about what I need, but here’s the motor pulley :slight_smile:

Last but not least I need trucks, that im going to use with dickyho’s caliber mounting.
Size should be 218mm ideally. Color should be black but just send an offer here, even if it’s a different color :slight_smile:
Price for one truck online is 40 Pounds so take that as an orientation :slight_smile:
My goal is to save money here - so please don’t put offers higher than 40 Pounds / Truck

Any offers are welcome
Thank you all!

Vesc is by trampa.
You looking for a v4 esc I suppose.
Ive got a single 37t or a pair of 40t
Also have a set of 107s to go with em.

cmon with the vesc legal crap…

3 Likes

I Know I know.

Anyway I’ll pm about the pulleys

Sorry what?

Vesc is technically a brand name. It’s the trampa specific esc. It holds a certain level of quality that other bedder esc clones don’t have.

1 Like

There was a big discussion and crap happening about the name vesc
anyways not related to your thread.

3 Likes

He is in Germany btw. Shipping will not be cheap

2 Likes

Missed that. Nevermind

2 Likes

To clear things I am looking for this kind of thing, no matter what the name is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If your going for a single drive, bluetomato.de has a great sale on the black calibers. 50€ for a pair with free shipping.

1 Like

Couldnt find it - links???

Hey man got some old caliber 2 trucks (black but paint is scraped off on some bits) for you for the time being. Selling them for 20 eur excl ship. Since I am from holland shouldnt cost you too much. Sounds good?

1 Like

Hey!
What size are they :slight_smile:

I thought you knew how to use a search feature in an online shop​:joy::wink:. Here is the linkhttps://www.blue-tomato.com/de-DE/product/Caliber-G+II+184mm+50+Black+Black+Achse-309531/?varid=301855174

184 mm so not the 218mm you are looking for. But for this price I think its a good deal for the time beeing.

1 Like

Could you pm me a picture of them :slight_smile:

Would be interested!
Do you also have the screws for mounting them?

1 Like

Will do that tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome deal!

1 Like

Alright :slight_smile:
You can tell me if you have other stuff laying around, maybe I’ll buy more than just trucks :)?

1 Like