Broke my deck any recommendations?

Loaded makes really nice decks too. I think off hand in house I have… A loaded kut thaka, landyachtz Evo, landyachts… dinghy I think? A hosoi hammerhead, a bkb tayto… A mellow deck uhhh a mov-e integrated, a boosted mini deck, 2 customs… A granda plata… a three six downhill mini… oh and a tomiboi murder hornet. Some of which are still raw. If you want some custom shit hit me up lmfao

I want to use a Rayne Demonseed or LY Switchblade if my GTX Bamboo deck snaps.

Dang It’s really hard to find a double drop with w concave.

looks like its down to a hummie or red ember

Anyone have experience with red ember’s strength at the drop I think they are mostly 9 ply?

2 Likes

Never seen one broken redember unless it was a truly bad accident like a full throttle into a curb.

Just a heads up, those decks usually have an up front waiting list

4 Likes

Red ember is superior quality

…but there’s usually a wait list to get one.

3 Likes

I guess I’m just a bit sketched out after my doubledrop braking and throwing me off but a doubledrop should be fine for a certain amount of abuse right?

Depends on the deck manufacturer, not on the type of deck. The switchblade has a W concave too btw.

1 Like

Which one/ones?

I’m not seeing a noticeable middle hump on the ones I looked at.

All of them afaik. It’s subtle.
Evo has a slight w as well.

2 Likes

There’s definitely a hump, but it’s subtle and only in the middle section. It’s mostly flat where your feet goes.

2 Likes

Yeah if your foot is horizontal it’s not noticeable, but if it’s at an angle you feel it. There’s enough information to be gathered from it to move your feet into position without looking down at the deck, which is nice.

1 Like

matches me :smirk:

3 Likes

I almost buy this one like once a week. Deepest drop I’ve ever seen(cept maybe the century) and sexy as hell. Haven’t ever handled one, though, so I can’t speak to quality and dunno if it’s w.

2 Likes

only 9 plies and no flex makes me doubt the strength of that deck

1 Like

But it’s cheap and I can lay fiberglass :smiling_imp: lmao

This seems like it fits OP’s criteria and looks real nice.

1 Like

If you’re top mounting the LY Fixed Blade could also be an option. It’s basically the switchblade but without the fork cutout so it’s stronger. Also these images make the W more visible.

4 Likes

So I just found out from the original owner that it was one of these:

So it was probably a combo of 9 ply and age that did it in.
The w is really nice tho

My professional recommendation would be to get a new deck or fix your current one. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Could always get the same one and sandwich it with fiberglass. That’ll toughen it right up.

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s pretty close to what I’m looking for Thanks