Bowery Surf Launch! - Adjustable Baseplates for TorqueBoards DD, Caliber 2, Raptor 2, & SurfRodz!

Ahhhh sweeet. Out of the US you mean might be tricky? You are within the US I think?

Ahh just saw you are in NY? Yea I’m not sure if you’ll be able to ship in general tbh.

Do the SR TKP plates exist yet?

1 Like

Awesome news! , Looking forward to those Raptor Motor mounts…! :wink:

1 Like

haha i wish, i’ll work on it a little more this week

1 Like

Did you sell the last ones from before?

1 Like

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long. Fill out the form below. Order will go out third week of May!

Sticking to a matte black now to keep things simple.

3 Likes

Hey just a question from a practical point of view, The raptor 2.1 Baseplate design - From all the images i havent yet seen this applied to a Raptor.

(im wondering if there’s any cable management built into the baseplate - such as from the OEM Enertion baseplate - which allows for the Drivetrains Cables to route to the enclosure.

the cable management on the raptor is on the hanger, not the baseplate.

Thats correct the Hangar has the motor wireclips, which are there to easily route the cables “upwards” (towards the deck), they then go through the baseplate, and under the enclosure.

Both Hangar and baseplate have it as a “feature”

Will try and provide a photo with a spare baseplate

this board is beautiful it looks like a pop tart

3 Likes

No photo needed. It doesn’t have what you’re looking for sorry.

Ah man, Crazy :frowning: I still admire the part for what it is, likey for people useing the drive spec kit, it works fine. super unfortuantle though as your the only solution avaliable :smiley: the solution has a huge price though - the rest of the build. Almost just want to drill holes myself :smiley:

1 Like

Is it still possible to order a set of these / is anyone selling? Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I have one left in purple for TB style trucks. I sold the other to a forum member. I’ll throw in bushings I bought for it as well as the upgraded kingpin if you’re interested.

1 Like

How much???

Any way I can buy a set of ABP for RKP Surfrodz ? The website is down…

2 Likes

This was done as a GB a while back… I’m
Not sure he has any laying around. We tried to run another GB… but not enough interested :sleepy:

1 Like

Didya end up seellin em?:eyes:

1 Like

I still have one single plate with an upgraded kingpin for the extra length the tall bushings will create. You need it to reach the thread on the plate. Also selling those bushings and cupped and flat washers almost free since I’ll have 0 use for them. I have one guy who’s interested in pm but if he doesn’t hit me back up within the week I’ll sell it to you.

1 Like

anyone remember what length kingpin and what bushings are needed to make the adjustable baseplates work for SR RKP? was it 2.25" and tall bushings?