Boardnamics discussions 184

@BluPenguin 17-4PH (H900 treated) steel :love_you_gesture:

Also this did happen with Surfrodz. I personally think shoulder bolts suck if you are using them for skate axles so there’s that.

3 Likes

It’s okay I’m sure @Boardnamics will replace the hanger and shoulder bolt and I can send this one back so he can see what to improve

5 Likes

Sure

31 Likes

Will there be a way to swap the non fixed for fixed? I havnt used or even bolted together the pieces.

I don’t care about paying the difference or shipping, but I don’t want a ‘oh it might work’ piece of hardware :expressionless:

I love boardnamics for all the effort they put in, but this is one of the reasons we dont use shoulderbolts.
once they are locked in (with thread locker) shouler bolts become really difficult to remove.

I had this same issue and the only way to gte them out was with a hammer and brute force.

this is also the main reason why i dont want to use shoulder bolts on our hangers.

I know i am also a vendor but that has nothing to do with it, we tested alot of setups and always had problems with shoulderbolts.

8 Likes

I can swap them, sure. The fixed axles Im offering are modified shoulder bolts with threads at the ends

5 Likes

Thanks @Boardnamics sent you a DM. I’m sure the new hanger will be perfect

5 Likes

do these axles run though the whole hangers?

1 Like

Your thread, it is fucked.

4 Likes

Yeah sounds about right, I’m sure Kevin will replace them at no extra charge. He’s got that good customer service :pray:

1 Like

Try thermal expansion, rest you’re soldering pen or whatever on the hanger and it’ll come off.

Did it already

1 Like

Before my phone dies

6 Likes

It’s not, I already know. Just not enough high performance pre builts. I’ll buy @mackann new board if it has 40ts

6 Likes

Have you tried a raptor 2? Really low maintenance hub drive with liquid cooling technology.

17 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

Best trucks are kahuas lol

4 Likes

With a butane torch?

2 Likes

Just chiming in here. This happened to me. I got mine out with 3 in 1 oil.

4 Likes

But they’re so expensive :pepe-hands:

1 Like