Boardnamics Black Friday Sale

I’m like Walmart, “Everyday Low Prices!” Well this weekend is even lower :money_mouth_face:

New: Precision XL Mounts for Boardnamics hangers

All at www.boardnamics.com

Code: BFRIDAY
10% any order over $100

Valid NOW until Saturday 11:59PM

19 Likes

and i now have boardnamics gear drives…

will the helicals be up in time

1 Like

Helicals are coming January but I highly encourage just to getting the straight cut at 10% off, then buying the gears separately when they arrive.

Cheaper this way :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Today/Tomorrow? All weekend?

Today until Sunday

1 Like

@Boardnamics do you have longer screws for the XL mount to clamp connection? The stock is listed as 18mm so maybe something around 25mm? I like having nylocks there instead of thread lock

2 Likes

I do. Might be a little awkward to assemble since the clamp is threaded but it will work.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure that if you ask this, its not supposed to be in a public thread :joy:

Cant vendors get in trouble for that kind of thing?

(not that I think the govt is actively browsing our forum, or that they care… but :man_shrugging:)

4 Likes

Works really well, I tightened the screws first then the nuts and it makes it impossible to loosen the screw

1 Like

Why you gotta do me like this when one broke :sob:

3 Likes

Gear drives can be had for $20 a month financing. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Well, I just started a new build :raised_hands:t2: Can’t beat that price for gear-drives with 270mm hangers and adjustable base-plates. It’s basically half the price of 3Ds. I’m excited to see how the giant bearing works out in place of a rubber v-ring.

:rofl:
can we purchase the x2 XL Precision Clamps separately :v: No mounts?

1 Like

Yes sir!

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: so clean :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I wore gloves just so I wouldn’t get finger prints on it. It’s a nice paperweight now.

4 Likes

Do I just say I want the

I’m confused

Those are the Jr. version. I’ll invoice you for the big mamas

2 Likes

Might need a custom invoice for the M1s + 220s + adjustable baseplates… those are sexy af

1 Like

Might or definitely? :thinking:

3 Likes