Bioboards Big Sale! Big discounts!

To clear the stock for the winter, we run a big sale!
Limited stock so don’t wait too long! The sales is valid for the week out!

All items in stock and ship same week you order (if Friday it ships week after)

To se correct shipping price go to checkout(not cart) and write full correct adress and you will get options like fedex, ups, dhl etc.

Focbox Unity ~272 USD
They are upgraded with following:
10AWG + XT90 Battery cable (original 12AWG + XT60)
12AWG + 5.5 Bullet + 2cm longer (original 14AWG + 3.5 bullet)
Button cable is also 6 cm longer then original!

Nano X remote ~45 USD

6880 180kv motor ~101 USD

Landyachz EVO Falcon 40 ~101 USD for original version and ~121 USD black version

12S Fastcharger 5A ~40 USD

Stickers included with all orders :smiley:

23 Likes

Perfect timing @mackann :slight_smile: Ordered a LY Evo Falcon 40 for Christmas !

3 Likes

Adding 6374 220kv for 91usd!

Get them before sold out!

2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s just me/my phone, but I can’t get any link to open, even if I google the site and try to go in it won’t allow it. I can open “bio boards.net” which is completely different Hahahaha

1 Like

That has happened to me before with the bioboards site as well. Try a different browser

2 Likes

Early bird gets the KVs!

2 Likes

My Bank Account ~3 USD

9 Likes

You can’t buy a focbox mate

1 Like

here’s what you do: hang out in front of the bingo hall. Mug the old ladies when they come out with their winnings. Take the money and order a unity.

11 Likes

Heya @mackann …should some things not go as planned with getting motors, do you have any other 6374s in stock besides the 220kvs?

And how long will this sale run?

Sorry the 150kv is out of stock.
I will run it this week or until items is out of stock.

1 Like

Rip…at 220kv I’m gonna fall off every single time I ride

1 Like

Still have 2 6880 180kv

I can’t reserve those for a few days can I?

Damn. Good time to buy a evo.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice dad

2 Likes

Keep in mind these motors have a long axle. Damn, wish I had waited until now to buy mine lol :smiley:

1 Like

Ok guys, evo original i set as sold out, got huge amount of orders today of it. I know for sure that I have black in stock so that is still avaible to order. Will check tomorrow and add more original if I still have alot left.

Thanks for all orders so far!

5 Likes

i got one of those AND the last one left on amazon. people are nuts about those decks.

5 Likes

Hehe yea, maybe i went with to good discount :stuck_out_tongue: Their still left in black!