BigBen big clear out. Raptor 1, escape esc, switchblade 40

Big Bertha soldering iron. Melt everything and burn your house down. £10

Hakko fx-888 solder station. Extra nibs. Great solder station. £80

Calibers with 50 degree baseplates and single enertion copy motor mount. £30

121c aileron Deck only. £80

Zenit Marble 38, 1 available with enclosure, black single or double stack. Deck and enclosure £225 (white possible but a small wait)

Original Enertion raptor 1 £350 plus shipping.
Cells removed but mostly all there. Little sink ok thr side. Was working until I decided to remove the cells for safety if you know what I mean. Dusty history right there.

Shipping from the uk at cost. More to come…

23 Likes

The integrated deck is the MOV-E

The adjustable baseplates are for Surf Rodz, yeah?

Some good stuff here, good luck with the sale!

3 Likes

Yep. They fit the RKP hangers here.
Cheers for the tip on the deck.
I need the space!

So upset I just ordered new motors and hangers, good luck with the sale (I might have to hide the post to stop me from torturing myself watching rip)

2 Likes

I really want that carvon set thats the deal right there, but I just bought a buncha stuff xD if no one cops it by the time my cash supply goes just a lit bit back up I might take that and the mov e deck. The ailerons beautiful but the electrifying it would be a nightmare.

2 Likes

Not difficult with the loaded kit!

3 Likes

Eh ill juct duct tape my boosted hardware on and call it a day LOL
Fr tho that mov e is like a budget haya with a lil love it could come out looking top notch
This is more personal curiosity but is there a decent variety of trucks that you can fit the loaded hubs on?

1 Like

Most regular skate trucks where they don’t get too fat too soon. I had it on surf trucks for a short while.

Sent u pm

1 Like

Dang kaly trucks and hubs 🥲

1 Like

Reply dm coming

1 Like

Dibs on mov-e

3 Likes

Oh I’m excited to see what your gonna do with this one :star_struck:

1 Like

If the person backs out put me on the list

3 Likes

Just curious, with all the parts you’ve squirreled away, how many boards do you think you could build? (ignoring labor and time to assemble)

4 Likes

Sorry Ben :rofl:
13-15 decks with enclosure 6-7 different batteries :rofl:
Definitely 6-7 builds

5 Likes

Jeeeeez you trying to make me feel better or something?>

3 Likes

You just became my hero

6 Likes

Cheezus bro… when I start my next build, I’m just going to PM you to see what you got. Nacho-R-Us

4 Likes

Blockquote https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/3X/b/b/bbf4e706c3a9feaa7a87023025e119ffb403d773.jpeg

If the person doesnt buy it, put me on the list please

2 Likes