Big summer blowout

The mounts are the same as these ones, right?

It looks to me that if they were turned around, they’d be pointing directly at the ground, and definitely not work lol

Lets work this out as intellectuals together :fist_right: :fist_left:

The plate can be mounted on either side, the mounts can be reversed. So does that mean you can reverse and flip the plate over to the other side to get the effect desired?

Failing that: @b264 are these reversable?

Looking at a caliber truck in hand, I don’t think so; the axis of symmetry is the round part of the hanger; and if I mirrored a reverse mount, it would be shooting straight up towards the baseplate, which wouldn’t work. That bad site I linked also has a reverse mountable version, so I really don’t think these can be flipped.

Either way, I think 200kv is too high for me, so I’ll pass; sorry. GLWTS

To be perfectly honest Mr Rusins I gave up selling this a while ago and have resigned it to the parts bin along with 3 full incomplete skateboards. Hopefully one day I get burgled and can simply claim them all on insurance.

3 Likes

Even if you had gone “yeah these mounts can be reversed, and in fact motors are 140kv” I would have started negotiating only buying half of it, since I have trucks and wheels :laughing:

I would never buy anything from eskating dot ​eu unless you want to be treated like a piece of freshly lain dog shit.

No, those mounts are not reversible from front to back, only side to side.

Also don’t buy those, if you’re going to, buy these instead

Even MBoards is better than the asshat at eskating dot ​eu

2 Likes

Yeah I bought an enclosure from them a few years ago took months before they shipped it, no email no update nothing. I am happy to wait but let me know or reply to my emsils.

Prices dropped on drivetrain and esc. All sold stuff removed.

Seriously guys, this drivetrain is a good purchase, please take it out of my house where it is wasting away.

1 Like

I’ll give you 100 euro plus 10 nudes. thats got to add up to like 200

Get nudes of Ben and we’ve got a deal.

And don’t try and dupe me, I’ve seen his junk before.

4 Likes

Hey @Brenternet,

I will take the drivetrain :slight_smile: , i think it will look nice on my new Omakase.

PM me with details for payment plz!

1 Like

Did you sell the drivetrain brent?

2 Likes

Yup, i want it :slight_smile: