Smallest ESC ever Go-FOC M100 75V120A

We launched a new mini ESC called M100. With a very small size, it supports a maximum voltage of 75v and a motor current of 120A.

8 Likes

To where

Wait holy I didn’t realize it was only 50x50 lol that’s like the size of a focbox

1 Like

you guys have the wrong picture on your product page

3 Likes

20 Likes

dang - if this can do 100a, a lot of people going to like it, those side mounted ports are pretty convenient

7 Likes

Escooters gon’ love this

3 Likes

Is there an IMU? Possibly a power button? :grimacing:

4 Likes

Makerx seems to not have joined the IMU train much like flipsky.

1 Like

That’s impressive! The heat came up real fast though, probably would have only lasted 2 more seconds

That would be enough time to reach max speed on an esk8 tho

1 Like

8 Likes

Daaamn so small. I don’t know what I want to do with these but I want to do something with these lol

3 Likes

Allow me to assist you in your decisionmaking:

HaHa, it refers to the smallest ESC that makerX has

7 Likes

That’s actually not a bad shout

1 Like

I appriciate your transparancy in the test.

I would call that 120 phase amps test a peak behaviour tho. That FET temp was no where near flattening out.

A steady state load test would be intresting to see :slight_smile: how many amps can it do all day whitout an exponential thermal event? (In room temp without any cooling besides the sink)

3 Likes

I agree - my guess is that it could probably do like 70a without a heatsink, and then maybe 80 with one

For bursty loads like esk8 you could totally set it to 120a and be fine tho

@YUTW123 would it be possible for you to provide the hole pattern at the corners of the ESC? Is it something like 47x47mm?

1 Like

they use m2 screw iirc, its gonne be tough to not break them after months of vibration

1 Like

Hmmm 4 screws tho maybe would be okay

1 Like